Piper2s avatar Law
7 28
@2834948

Good thinking bozzette, police need to be trained to shoot to stop not kill.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Good thinking bozzette, police need to be trained to shoot to stop not kill.

Shoot to the ground, next to your foot, but just don't accidentally shoot your bollocks/cooch off. Repeat your instruction, while remaining an alerted position, walk towards the suspect and tell him/her to take a good deep breath and put the weapon on the ground. Usually works, unless you just shot your mates toes off.

@2834948

It happens far too often, seems to me, in spite of the uncertainty and "chaos" police are often faced with.

@2834938

why does the military have a don't shoot till fired at rule but American citizens don't get this courtesy

@2834954

should I start the cops lives don't matter movement

@2834959

That's why I have land mines. No need to ask stupid questions.

@2834938

They ARE, after all, just people who have chosen to take tests and training that allows them to have a badge and use a weapon. I do doubt if the majority of them would deserve to be called "pigs", but I figure you're right about the why.

@2834965

I wouldn't concede that 99 percent, at all.

The names seem unreal ,black , young
Young says officers shoot black after Black shoots a black man after attacking a young man

@2834958

its way to easy to change your name and there's too many suspicious names.

That district attorney should lose THEIR job for this. that's the biggest injustice. It's called manslaughter

@unknowncondition That district attorney should lose THEIR job for this. that's the biggest injustice. It's called manslaughter

cops are above the law. i mean lawfully they aren;t but when was the last time cops got arrested for crimes?

sad, cops get away with pretty much anything. it is disgusting, they are trained to give tickets, not deal with tense situations, they are rewarded by the amounts of tickets given, cops haven;t been for the people since a very long time.

@2835180

I do hear about many questionable police shootings that are fatalities, myself, even from the "MSM". That is where I heard about this very sad and concerning happening.

It is really sickening, how often law "enforcement" officers get away with killing people unnecessarily without consequence, for sure. Also, how often they kill dogs when invading their yards or house.

@2835811

Seems Underdog didn't show up for Mr. Black.