+1

this is what we have running for canada prime minster next year, help us all, we are doomed

the three stooges if anyone is wondering

Image for post this is what we have running for canada prime minster next year, help us all, we are doomed
100%Yes0%No
deusvults avatar Politics
4 13

If they're with the hair brained idea of just letting anybody skip across your border at a whim.

Hopefully you get help, before it's too late..

@DandyDon If they're with the hair brained idea of just letting anybody skip across your border at a whim. Hopefully you get...

Trudeau is about to sign UN's migration pact sometime in december, I have already signed a petition against it, but i doubt it will be of any use with him as PM, and trudeau has already said welcome to illegal border crossers, and he calls anyone who says anything against ISIS evil, he has given ISIS terrorists millions. and is forgiving them and giving them Canadian citizenship, he is also giving non canadian muslims the right to vote.

Scheer has suppoted similar things to Trudeau, and he supports mass immigration not on the same scale as Trudeau but still. and Bernier well he is a cry baby who's party is full of people who like serious censorship. we are royally screwed next elections

@deusvult Trudeau is about to sign UN's migration pact sometime in december, I have already signed a petition against it, but...

Damn...you're right, that doesn't sound good at all.

Siding with ISIS...That's seriously some mental issues.

@DandyDon Damn...you're right, that doesn't sound good at all. Siding with ISIS...That's seriously some mental issues.

its not good at all.

this is probably one of the less idiotic things he has said and its pretty darned idiotic

youtube seems to have censored all the compilations of all the dumb moments trudeau has had, Used to be everywhere, seems to be non existant now thanks left wing dictatorship.

i could go on, you are right on the nail when you say he has got some mental issues

Now you can sympathize with us Americans, we've had that nonsense in our government for almost two years now.

@StarzAbove Now you can sympathize with us Americans, we've had that nonsense in our government for almost two years now.

hardly! if only we had a real leader who would stand up for boarders and law like trump. i don; tlike trump but he is the most leader out of anyone running for president or Prime minister in North america.

@StarzAbove Trump is a crook and a con man...he's going down.

thats what lefties said before 2016 election and boy where y'all where wrong. I have yet to hear a logical reason why trump is bad from the left

@deusvult thats what lefties said before 2016 election and boy where y'all where wrong. I have yet to hear a logical reason...

It's not just from the left, the Republicans are opening up their eyes and ears too, now. Keep listening.....Flynn is testifying against Trump, we'll all soon know the truth about Trump, and it won't be pretty.

I'll make a deal with you, I won't say anything about your government, and you lay off of mine.

@StarzAbove It's not just from the left, the Republicans are opening up their eyes and ears too, now. Keep...

you brought trump up not me, in any case, i think our discussion is civilized.

and as I have said, i don;t like trump but because americans refuse to vote for better leaders like Carson ron paul, Rand paul etc etc, Trump was the better alternative. had hilary won, you'd be looking like canada is right now and worse