+3

Are you a 'Just In Case' person? Do you carry around pain killers 'just in case' you get a headache? Do you want a Swiss Army knife for your key chain...not just because they are SO classically cool...but also because you want one 'just in case'? And possibly a tiny LED light? ..because who knows? And a rape whistle. Just In Case.

Just In Case items aren't as much practical as speculative. While it's practical to order extra toilet paper...it's speculative to have certain other items on hand...Just In Case. It's like, a lifestyle...like you have to have on hand extra of that amazing Curry Ketchup...Just In Case! you run out and/or it's heaven forbid...discontinued!

67%Yes33%No
Sukiesnows avatar Life
6 20
@2835303

Omg...she said excitedly...taking notes... Credit card knife. Clever.

A vehicle can take Just In Case to another level! Omg. I was just thinking munchies when I read about your granola bars...

None of those...

I always carry around a small tube of emergency advil and naproxen, a peppermint oil roller thing, an inhaler, and lip balm

@ItsATrap I always carry around a small tube of emergency advil and naproxen, a peppermint oil roller thing, an inhaler, and...

Nice! Naproxen? What might I need that for...Just In Case? Hm?

Lip Balm! After almost freezing to death Up North...a good quality oil based Lip Balm has become a necessary practicality! Once your lips freeze for a long time from being saliva'd too much...there's NO going without lip balm ever. I always have 2 varieties on my night stand.

I do usually carry a pocket knife. It's kind of handy in many situations. Mrs. Budwick and my kids know that will likely have a knife on me and will ask to use it to cut a string, open a carton or any number of other tasks that require a good sharp knife.

Yea..I carry a mongoose, in case I get attacked by a cobra.

@2835305

Better to error on the side of safety. y smiliey smilie

I carry just the necessities in my purse at all times....

@StarzAbove I carry just the necessities in my purse at all times....

What might they be? Pray tell, Starz...tell us a few personal details of your life...

@Sukiesnow What might they be? Pray tell, Starz...tell us a few personal details of your life...

lol Just the usual, billfold, keys, makeup, gum, tums/aspirin, kleenix, cell phone, and the kitchen sink. lol