-2

Family movies are not for adults. They're for kids. If I have to watch a movie 'for the kids'...I expect that they should watch a movie I like...one that includes rampant sex. It's only fair.

And while we're at it? If kids don't realize by about the age of 4 that Santa isn't real...they are most likely some kind of stupid.

Sukiesnows avatar Education
3 18

Wow, what a Grinch you turned out to be. It's a good thing you don't have kids.

@Sukiesnow Ha babe. What makes you think you know the truth?

I'm a parent. Been through it. No child should watch sex movies, and no decent parent would let them.

@StarzAbove Some kid movies are fun and can be enjoyed by the entire family.

Name at least 10. And not Lassie Come Home.

When I get stuck watching a 'family' movie...I only do it to please certain people. Is that a good motivation?

@StarzAbove I'm a parent. Been through it. No child should watch sex movies, and no decent parent would let them.

When I said...how do you know the truth...I meant...how do you know I'm not married with 3 kids?

@Sukiesnow When I said...how do you know the truth...I meant...how do you know I'm not married with 3 kids?

I've known you for a long time, and you're not married and have no kids. You had ferrets for pets. Am I wrong, are you married with kids?

What about 'The Lion King' it's got Samba, the circle of life all that crap in it, everyone loves watching that film?
乂ᵒ◡ᵒ乂

@Ada I'd buy that for a dollar. 乂^◡^乂

I'd buy that for a half a quid.

EDIT: No need to tell me. I'm the funniest man in the world.

How about Kickboxing + C64 + sex?

Family movies are for families to watch together and parents later explain things to kids.

I don't think there are many people who want to watch and explain rampant sex to kids.
Not saying there isn't any.....it isn't a perfect world.

@Sukiesnow Huh? Explain? I'd explain also rampant sex to a child, y'know.

I thought that was pretty clear.

Anyway, I wouldn't or anyone that I personally know... wouldn't want to explain such a thing to a kid..

Guess I just grew up in a different neighborhood with different beliefs.
Personally don't have any regrets about that.

@DandyDon I thought that was pretty clear. Anyway, I wouldn't or anyone that I personally know... wouldn't want to explain...

I agree. No way would I let my kids watch sexy movies.... they don't need that stuff in their lives.