Please share the worst clichés ever! Like for example: You have nothing to fear but fear itself. Like, fuck. Say that to another soldier in a foxhole will ya? Whoever said that originally was obviously an idiot. A moron!

Here's another. A journey begins with one step or some such shit like that... Fuck. What about dreams? What about imagination? They don't plod along with just one step. They leap!
It's time we started subjecting some dumb sayings to severe criticism. I, for one...always felt dubious about what some people fell for...huh? Like sceptical? Huh? If it sounds good it usually isn't all that good. What do I know anyway?

Sukiesnows avatar Education
5 72

Think outside the box.

Don't cry over spilled milk.

Practice makes perfect.

@2835543

"Don’t count your chickens before they hatch."

I actually think this should be used MORE ... given how the modern generation seems to believe that they will immediately be able to get high-paying jobs because they can play video games, graduated high school, or have a college degree.

I'm only afraid of being shot at.

It's always the same fucking shoulder.

Check out 0:31.

@2835504

Un huh, trying to calm people down during the Great Depression sounds idiotic to you? It would.

@StarzAbove She doesn't have a brain in her body. Nothing but hate.

And the one that buzzes around, isn't too far behind her.

@dru18 And the one that buzzes around, isn't too far behind her.

Yep, two of the same. They never ask questions, but wait to pounce on anyone that is talking about politics.

@2835765

The word is POUNCE, maybe you need to go back to elementary school and learn how to spell.

@2835865

lol I think she broke her wrist from patting herself on the back...lol

@2835763

Your brain is in your ass? lol lol That explains a lot.... it's dull, you sit on it all day. lol

@2835762

Suki is not a Democrat, try again ole failed one.

@2835504

And "some such sh-t" from another lefty icon. hehe smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

Although...to be fair...some people might have just made up these clichés...never realizing they'd be quoted! Ah...

@2835527

Ha. I knew that. Think i'm stupid do you?

A fucking moronic saying.

@2835512

Good grief, can't you ever say anything nice about anyone or to anyone. As usual you have to spew hate towards everyone, you are a disgrace to this site. You have no idea if she's on her phone and she isn't on this site as much as you are. You're the one that needs a hobby, or better still....enter yourself in an ANGER MANAGEMENT class.

Hate corrodes the container it is in....and you are severly corroded with your hate, it's like a cancer, it's eating you up.

Sukie is Canadian and she isn't involved with our politics, so buzz off, FREAK!

@2835766

I don't need to give anyone links to your hatefulness, all they have to do is read what you're saying on this post. You've dissed me, the OP and Dru. Wow....you must lead a miserable life.

If the words pink hat, feminists, intolerant were taken out of the dictionary you wouldn't know what to do. You copy and past those words on this site all the time. But that's explainable since you quit school when you were 16 to have a baby.

@2835807

Yes she does, I think she is rather senile, she can't remember what she posts so she copies and pastes all of her comments....pathetic.

@2837916

Wow, Miss Goody Two Shoes is buying alcohol. lol No wonder she has to cut and paste all the time....lol

@2837939

lol More than one. lol

@2837944

She's not playing with a full deck, that's for sure. lol

@2837947

lol You're doing a pretty good job of TRYING, but unless you talk about the pink hats and the "V", nothing gets through to her.

@2837960

She brags about how good she looks, and then shows a photo of someone that no one can even see.... plus it's sideways. lol

@2835594

Evidently she's lurking around on this site all day, otherwise how would she even know who is here and what they are doing.

She says she only comes on at night when her husband and kids are sleeping. I guess she doesn't want her family to know what hate she spews on this site.

@2835806

That's being nice. lol lol

@2835768

How would you know who is here unless you are lurking around and stalking others? Ummmm.....

@2835805

lol Always too long. lol

@2835857

I think most just tune her out.... we're all tired of her rants, even her friends, if she has any, which I seriously doubt.

@2835859

lol She can have him. lol

@2835873

They would make a great couple, her with her pink hat, and him grabbing her genitals. lol

Anonymous