-2

Western countries could take a page from the UK! More than a page...possibly a chapter! WTF. There seems to be a Freedom of Speech disconnect going on here.// Except for you-know-who.//

I don't know what you said...Kevin Hart or Rosanne...it couldn't have been that bad...you were targeted obviously. Yeah, well, the West sucks.

Sukiesnows avatar Countries & Places
2 14

Are you saying that celebrities in the UK can call gay people Fags, and people of color Apes without any repercussions?

are you aware someone is in jail and fighing UK's anti free speech laws, because he spoke the truth about child human trafficking that was happening by the "refugees" right? like HELL i want to take a page from the UK

@deusvult are you aware someone is in jail and fighing UK's anti free speech laws, because he spoke the truth about child...

C'mon. When an actor says: Your sticking me in the role of the old, fat guy? We all laugh. There are a lot of fat people in the world. There are also a lot of old people. But nevertheless...it's not something anyone should take seriously...especially in context and when it's a comment taken from someone's truth.

Kevin Hart was asked to resign hosting some award ceremony, because he posted "homophobic" tweets a couple years ago. Something along the lines of: If he caught his son playing with a dollhouse, he would break it over his son's head.
...
It's not a matter of Freedom of Speech, because the government is not involved.
If a private individual/group doesn't like what someone says - Freedom of Association means they don't have to invite that person to anything.

@Walt_OReagun Kevin Hart was asked to resign hosting some award ceremony, because he posted "homophobic" tweets a couple years...

I don't know what to say. Guys said stuff like that years ago. There was even an episode on Friends where Ross tried hard to get his son disinterested in playing with a Barbie doll. Will that come back to haunt them?

@Sukiesnow I don't know what to say. Guys said stuff like that years ago. There was even an episode on Friends where Ross...

I guess they take a play from the female handbook.
Pretend you're over someone saying/doing something wrong ... until you can use it against them. Again, and again, and again.

@Walt_OReagun I guess they take a play from the female handbook. Pretend you're over someone saying/doing something wrong...

I'm fucking so sick of ppl saying the 'wrong' things. It's so judgmental. They are just words. It's time to live lightly...be irreverant and stop taking crap so seriously.

But i think i know what you mean. Someone might find a comment about nazis/holocaust thing funny...since they've never been thru it. We can't always tippy toe around everyone in life...not knowing what areas ppl are sensitive.

Right after my dad died...i found jokes about death hurtful. Now it's okay.

@Sukiesnow But i think i know what you mean. Someone might find a comment about nazis/holocaust thing funny...since they've...

Well there was a whole comedy show about WW2 prison camps.
I doubt they would be able to make "Hogan's Heroes", these days.