-3

Canadian politicians are smarter than American politicians. They at least have to know 2 languages.

//Oh...and did you see that clip online about the comparison of Michelle and Melania's IQ? // Hilarious.

20%Yes80%No
Sukiesnows avatar Politics
4 26
@2835647

Most ppl can barely speak one.

@2835647

Was that a Fosbury flop?

clearly you have no idea who our Prime minister is then. and i thought you where canadian. huh maybe I was wrong lol.

the alternatives for 2019 aren;t much better either

@Sukiesnow Justin is amazing.

got a crush on his hair and socks do you? love dictators do you? bug off, do canada a favor and stay hom election day. trudeau is a one term disaster.

Yea.. because you never know what language for directions, might be used....on the bottom of piss filled boots.

Ok, so Canadian politicians can be dumb in two languages... not sure that's a plus. hehe smilie

And no, I didn't see that clip, but I guess it proved that IQ and beauty are inversely correlated, at least in that instance. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell Ok, so Canadian politicians can be dumb in two languages... not sure that's a plus.   And no, I didn't see...

You know more than one language, riight? It at least takes some effort and understanding to conjugate.

@Sukiesnow You know more than one language, riight? It at least takes some effort and understanding to conjugate.

Oh, yes, I know how to conjugate real good...
oh, wait... you meant verbs... hehe smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

Yes, I know more than one language.
But so does Melania. hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Oh, yes, I know how to conjugate real good... oh, wait... you meant verbs...   Yes, I...

It's so sexy when they start to translate. Even Bill Morneau our Minister of Finance looks so good.

I actually never read the clip. Oh hey. Not interested. I'm not amrieican. Are you?

@Sukiesnow It's so sexy when they start to translate. Even Bill Morneau our Minister of Finance looks so good. I actually...

Yes, I am American, and English is my first language.
I learned German as a child from my grandmother.

@Thinkerbell Yes, I am American, and English is my first language. I learned German as a child from my grandmother.

Yah...you know? People who say they can speak other languages...well...it's another thing to actually hear them do it...like on TV...which our politicans have to do.

Anonymous