+1

It is not often that I agree with the current administration, but I support the move to extradite Meng Wanzhou. I only hope the US follows through with prosecution and doesn't use her as a bargaining chip in the current trade war. If that happens, and it probably will, Trump will add one more example to a very long list of treating human beings as pawns. Do the right thing for once Mr. President.

I disagree with the sanctions against Iran but Huawei violated that agreement and needs to be held accountable.

Meng Wanzhou: Huawei CFO arrested in Canada, faces extradition to United States - CNNMeng Wanzhou, a top executive at Chinese tech giant Huawei, has been arrested in Canada. She faces extradition to the United States.https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/05/tech/huawei-cfo-arrested-canada/index.html
VicZincs avatar News & Current Events
1 2

I hope so too, Vic.

I had a post on this yesterday. Love her! Fuck the US