if the globalist dictator elites cared so much about "diversity" then why do they not demand the middle east to take in other ethnicity in the name of diversity? or why not japan or China? or other non white countries for that matter!?!?!

people need to wake up and do so fast, the globalist don;t give a flying #$%@% about diversity. only to eliminate white countries.
if you vote for a globalist leader in the next elections, wether it be trudeau in canada, or a democrat in 2020, you are voting to destroy your country

0% yes 0% agreed
deusvults avatar Politics
4 13

Because you have no compassion for anyone who isn't white, doesn't mean we all hate other races.

@Flrdsgns Because you have no compassion for anyone who isn't white, doesn't mean we all hate other races.

NO I hate people who try to destroy another race. and you are on that train.

why do i have to hate white people to care for other races? how would you feel if it was white people invading non white countries and doing the same, you'd be loosing hour mind. well understand i will not stand for it being done to my country

@deusvult NO I hate people who try to destroy another race. and you are on that train. why do i have to hate white people...

If you are talking about Muslims, those people are backward and still living in the dark ages. I have no use for their silly religion, but saying all are bad people is going too far. Same with the Hispanics, I would rather see them immigrate legally, but I can't blame them for wanting to escape the violence in Central America and wanting to protect their children and have a better life.
I happen to be white, I'm proud of my heritage but I don't hate other races, nor do I think I'm better than them. So sorry you seem to.

@Flrdsgns If you are talking about Muslims, those people are backward and still living in the dark ages. I have no use for...

you are so clueless, and your responses are knee jerk silly. if you are a globalist you will be to blame when white people have been destroyed. and i can;t believe you are proud of your heritage.

seems to me you are projecting. where have i ever said i hate other races. I said I hate the globalist agenda that is out to destroy white nation. you really need to learn how to understand what you read

It does seem that whites are the villains of the world. these policies will effect everyone it's just the intellectuals see the storm coming first. be prepared because you will be the first to be looked at to fix the problem when everyone eventually realizes the mistake.