0

Sweden needs a new King Charles XII

retake their country! enough with with the invasions of white nations! before you cry out your fake cries of "where's your compassion" just remember, what if it was white people taking over someone else country. you would be against it. how would you feel if someone told you you where a hateful person for not wanting whites to invade another country and take over.

I don;t have a problem with other nations or people of other ethnicity, I do have a problem with having to give up my country to invaders because some asshole globalist told me I have to. the globalist agenda has NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOT ONE THING to do with refugees or people escaping persecution it is 100% a tactic to eliminate and over take white countries. and we must fight against it. PERIOD!

Sabaton - Carolus Rex (English Music Video) - YouTubeRead the Description This video is in commemoration of Charles' Xii (King Carolus) death exactly 300 years ago. Song: Carolus Rex Author Sabaton Lyrics to Ca...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY8WWoW7S3k&start_radio=1&list=RDrY8WWoW7S3k
0%Yes100%No
deusvults avatar History
1 1
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!