+1

people who name shame your unborn child are doing your child a favor, amirite?

these woman are getting frustrated, imagine how the child would feel.

unknownconditions avatar Relationships
1 16
The voters have decided that unknowncondition is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Giving your children a bad name is like being an anti vaxxer, It's the parent's fault but only the children suffer.

You think they do that, if the woman suffers a miscarriage?

"Oh, thank god you didn't have the child, given the name you picked out."

A name is a name is a name. While I think it's a bit odd for people to make up names that don't have enough vowels in them, it's not the name that eventually defines a person, but their character. If a kid doesn't like his name, it is often replaced by a nickname.

@JustJimColo A name is a name is a name. While I think it's a bit odd for people to make up names that don't have enough vowels...

sadly these woman are most likely using this as an excuse to be publicized as oppressed. they aren't concerned about what's best for the child

@JustJimColo Very true.

name your kid whatever you want , but you must be ready for the consequences

@unknowncondition name your kid whatever you want , but you must be ready for the consequences

Then you have the "adults" who change their names to sound more ethnic or to a more attention getting name.

@JustJimColo Then you have the "adults" who change their names to sound more ethnic or to a more attention getting name.

nick names are fine . but if you legally change your name for no reason ,it's my belief your a sociopath.

This is ridiculous!
Are there no limits to decorum anymore?
STFU, mind your own business, and eat poop and die!

I think that covers the bases.