sometimes I forget that I am the special snowflake that I am , I generalize and categorize as if even the people of the same sex, race and religion are the same as me. while I knew this to some degree before I still struggle to make points with out making broad generalizations. thanks for helping me realize where I'm wrong and go be happy little snowflakes.

100% peace 0% wow i just got mad that you have to have two voting colums , i just wanted one , this is gonna be a long road.
unknownconditions avatar Relationships
0 12

Just speak your mind Unknown. Stop worrying about appeasing everyone around you. It can't be done anyway, and people will gain respect or disdain for who YOU are instead of the person you are trying to be. You might be surprised how well people will appreciate KNOWING you. You also might be surprised how much easier life can be when you just have to be you.

@2836642

What a relief!
Your approval is what I live for!

@Budwick Just speak your mind Unknown. Stop worrying about appeasing everyone around you. It can't be done anyway, and...

this media bullshit making me doubt myself, wtf it's getting to me. and these idiots on TV are so proud. shit!!!

@unknowncondition this media bullshit making me doubt myself, wtf it's getting to me. and these idiots on TV are so proud. shit!!!

Those are the same intimidation tactics those boneheads have used on republican senate and congress for decades. It's the very reason why Trump was elected over a host of other more traditional candidates. He doesn't take any shit from any body.

Did you see how he handled that meeting between himself Nancy and Shumer? Those two are so full of themselves - they were bumfuzzled when confronted with real world issues with no bullshit allowed. I'm not saying they will buckle - at least not easily - but Trump is taking us all to school.

When you know you are right, there's no reason to compromise Unknown. If the media is making you doubt yourself, chances are they have changed something - left out critical points, or maybe just plain lying. Like the border security thing. For what ever reason, the media and left blow right past national security matters and instead make Trump out to be some kind of monster wanting to separate children from their families.

@2836387

is someone drinking alone????

@2836390

kind of like how reality shows aren't real , something seems off. but you go... snowflake... you go

@unknowncondition kind of like how reality shows aren't real , something seems off. but you go... snowflake... you go

your exactly what i'm talking about , I want to judge you and figure you out … but it can't be done, one day ill just ask