Trump's ex-lawyer, Michael Cohen sentenced to three years in prison. So many of Trump's friends have lied and are going to jail. Hopefully, Trump will be in an orange jump suit soon.

He was loyal to Donald Trump and look what has happened to him. He did what Trump told him to do, break the law, etc, but he also committed numerous crimes on his own.

Michael Cohen sentenced to 3 years in prison - YouTubeSUBSCRIBE: https://nydn.us/2wfW8BW President Trump’s pit bull is going to prison. A teary-eyed Michael Cohen was sentenced to three years behind bars Wednesd...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhY7V7e_Vd0
33% Glad he's going to jail 0% flynn needs to go to jail too 67% trump needs to go to jail too 0% trump's lies and corruption is catching up to him.
StarzAboves avatar Politics
2 13

LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP!!!! Image in content

Why was he allowed to walk out of the courtroom and promise to surrender sometime in March? Why wasn't he handcuffed then and there and marched off straight to jail? It looks like if you have money, it's a different legal system than what everyone else has.

@Flrdsgns Why was he allowed to walk out of the courtroom and promise to surrender sometime in March? Why wasn't he...

I don't know, but I have heard that happening before. As far as him having money, I'm sure his bank account has been pretty depleted by now.

It is tempting to wish for that...Trump in an orange jumpsuit, considering all the times he has continued to rile up people at rallies with that chant about his opponent in the election.

I doubt if Cohen will actually spend 36 months in prison. I don't doubt at all, that Trump has skirted the law often, and possibly in ways that might be criminal. I do hope, however, that Democrats will refrain from efforts to impeach him without more ammo than is currently available. Not a good idea at all, with the disturbing divisiveness already going on in this country.

@Piper2 It is tempting to wish for that...Trump in an orange jumpsuit, considering all the times he has continued to rile...

He needs to be behind bars, but I doubt it will happen. If he was smart, which he isn't, he would resign like Nixon did, before he does go to jail.

@StarzAbove He needs to be behind bars, but I doubt it will happen. If he was smart, which he isn't, he would resign like...

If he is found to have done something definitively criminal, sure. So far, that is not the case that I know of..definitively. Almost or maybe, yeah sure seems like it.

@Piper2 If he is found to have done something definitively criminal, sure. So far, that is not the case that I...

We don't know, do we. I'm waiting for the Mueller investigation to be over and see what is revealed.

@StarzAbove We don't know, do we. I'm waiting for the Mueller investigation to be over and see what is revealed.

No, we don't. I too, am very interested in what will be revealed in the Mueller investigation.

@Piper2 No, we don't. I too, am very interested in what will be revealed in the Mueller investigation.

Me too. There must be something because Trump sure wants to shut it down. But come January the Dems will be doing their own investigations to find out what the Republicans didn't want them to know.