+1

ok i get it but we should never let someone's opinion change their livelihood , if we can't honestly vent online it will build up internally and explode . i see why we can't do it , fear. what a shitty system. grow the fuck up people . i can tell i'm speaking to victims of this injustice , it needs to change. i just watched all 2 hours of Rosanne barr on joe rogan . we keep losing our great thinkers and artist to this online bullying ( righteous bullying). words can't hurt you or do they not teach that in school anymore . what the fuck are they teaching our kids . what that candy canes mean jesus ( i never heard that before). take your kids out of school don't pay your taxes and never submit. because this is not the world i want to live in . fuck fear in the face

unknownconditions avatar Politics
0 60
@2836613

and the problem will just go away

@2836613

its illegal to self medicate

@2836636

your right it is what I need though. im hopelessly sober right now

@2836624

I obey every law that I helped write. none

@2836630

wow , I have no words

@unknowncondition the one that I want

not the prescribed one that will make me suicide myself

@2836637

that's the only person truly effected by your opinion

@2836641

who cares who wins the war when this is the battle you may die in

Let me know how the not paying taxes works out for you. Of course, if you stop paying taxes, you should also stop using public roads, never ever call the police or fire dept as well as a myriad of other services that are tax payer funded.

@Flrdsgns Let me know how the not paying taxes works out for you. Of course, if you stop paying taxes, you should also stop...

my dad volunteered at a fire house for 30 years , I pay tolls on roads clogged with traffic , I paid for my own college. but the tax money for a new fucking bomber is way worth it(sarcasm)
next time I use government give me a bill, don't just take it from me

@2836715

that's what I mean, fuck taking my income . property tax is from the devil … that math just don't add up

@2836802

apparently the government thinks they own it still otherwise they get over property tax

@2836827

ownership implies an infinite life

@2836827

fuck that anyway dinosaurs owned this shit first

@2836833

ive been pissed on for years . time to grab that dick and rip it off

@2836837

i'm not nearly effective enough for change but I am trendy .. actually ahead of treads so if i'm this crazy those behind me scare even me

@2836843

one hundred million psychopaths = sane

@unknowncondition one hundred million psychopaths = sane

i'm done... if only they could balance the budget, I wouldn't be so crazy

@unknowncondition i'm not nearly effective enough for change but I am trendy .. actually ahead of treads so if i'm this crazy those...

this is not about your country or mine but we are on the same planet, they separate us by language and laws and oceans but were more connected now then ever.

@2836808

in this case doing less is more

@2836803

this shit only works if the capable pay for the uncapable otherwise we would take care of ourselves

@2836803

it really boils down to a benevolent dictator. I could treat every citizen like a king for a fraction of what one American government cost. you don't need defense spending when everyone loves you

@2836728

Oh, there has always been an underground economy, but most people, who live in actual houses, in or near a city, hold down real jobs and pay taxes.

@2836782

I agree, saving the snowy plover just doesn't seem as important to me as fixing the pot holes in the roads.

@Flrdsgns I agree, saving the snowy plover just doesn't seem as important to me as fixing the pot holes in the roads.

i'm not paying for the boogie man, fuck that... cops never stopped a crime in their life .they are the first reporters. they well take nice pictures of my dead body when someone comes to rob me and if I defend myself they will probably shot me by mistake or because their scared

@2836956

pussies, that's why they are horrible, that's no reason to shoot a man. civilians are the only brave people left in the world . most cops are thugs. or big pharmaceutical pawns. I have respect for the few good cops out there , but I never once asked for them

@unknowncondition you wanna be a hero be a fireman or ems

one time I caught a man stealing from my work. I reported it and received a summons to appear in court as a witness for the state. I felt like I was going to trial. then instead of protecting my anonymity they made me identify the perp outside the courtroom so he would get scared and accept his plea bargain. I was furious I didn't want him to know who I was. but I did my civic duty and went face to face with a criminal to stop crime , knowing I could face retaliation. i did this for free on my own time. i actually lost money from missing work that day. i don't want to sound insensitive to the many great police but i now realize they aint shit without the assistance of true civilian patriots who risk their peaceful lively hoods to convict dangerous criminals

@2836728

I have to pay for everything I need otherwise I wouldn't have it … taxes pay for something someone else needs

@2836669

they can't wait to rape me when they throw me in jail

ignore your doctor, educated your teachers, forgive your church , whip your masters , trust your heart , satisfy yourself .