+4

Christmas: Will you be making someone very happy this Christmas?

Merry Christmas to all!

Image for post Christmas:   Will you be making someone very happy this Christmas?
84%Yes16%No
StarzAboves avatar Holidays & Birthdays
5 16
@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Nobody to make happy here

No family or friends? hug smilie Then make yourself happy, do all the things you want to do, all the food you love.

Yes. Some of my out-of-town family is coming to my house this Saturday for an early Christmas luncheon. I'll fix a great meal, hopefully that makes them happy. lol Then Christmas Eve will be at my house and then a niece will be having all of us at her house for Christmas Day. I love this time of year.

@2836754

Whatever works. lol

I won't be making anyone cry...that's for sure.

@DandyDon I won't be making anyone cry...that's for sure.

I have an idea to make everyone happy: getting a bag full of presents (somehow), dressing up like Santa and then sneaking into home after home unexpectedly to leave the presents there. I'm sure everyone will love that and not be freaked out at all. :P

@primeiro I have an idea to make everyone happy: getting a bag full of presents (somehow), dressing up like Santa and then...

That sounds like a great idea, with one exception, if anyone entered a home unexpectedly, they would be shot, Santa or no Santa. lol

@StarzAbove That sounds like a great idea, with one exception, if anyone entered a home unexpectedly, they would be shot, Santa...

Yeah, that's the only slight drawback of this plan. People have no Christmas spirit anymore... Geez... Can't even invade a home through the chimney without getting shot these days.
lol

@2836880

Wow, you moved very fast. I hope all your wishes come true. Enjoy!

Anonymous