The Sleep Over!! A wife comes home late one night, arriving early from being out of town and quietly opens the door to her bedroom. From under the blanket she sees four legs instead of two. She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can.
Once she’s done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink. As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine.
“Hi, Darling”, he says, “Your parents have come to visit us, so I let them stay in our bedroom.”
lol

lol Someone is in "BIG" trouble. lol

Image for post The Sleep Over!!   A wife comes home late one night, arriving early from being out of town and quietly opens the door to her bedroom.    From under the blanket she sees four legs instead of two.   She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can.

Once she’s done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink.   As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine.

lol
82% That's funny 18% i see no humor in that 0% That's funny
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
5 6

Ha!

I got some of The Lucy Show - by accident - the other day and it made me laugh!

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow That's funny +2Reply

DandyDons avatar DandyDon That's funny 0Reply
@DandyDon

lol Good one. They were a great comedy team....