Canada is in trouble with China now just because of the US. Thanks a helluva lot. FY.

No further explanation needed. What the hell have you done for us? US?

Sukiesnows avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
4 36

or maybe just maybe its our ahole Pm who is good for nothing other then self serving narcissism, and telling Canadians how evil we are while praising isis aholes. but you can;t blame a liberal so you automatically blame (scapegoating) USA

@2837203

yeah your not over run by SJW cry babies just yet. we have one leading our country, and most canadians seem to be going that route too, so very sad. wish we could have a back bone to vote for a real leader.

@Sukiesnow If you were PM...tell me exactly what you would do, then.

certainly not make shady deals i have been warned was a bad idea, i wouldn;t culturally appropriate others, i would not go on million dollar vacations, I would not bring in terrorists, certainly would not pay them money, I would respect Canadians not tell them they are the evil ones. i would not sign away canada's sovereignty to the UN, the list of things i would or would not do if i was the PM would go on for days, and it would be things Trudeau does with glee

@2837183

Turnip has not added any sunshine to our lives...

@2837188

According to many ppl in both the US and Canada nothing has changed/improved regarding the NAFTA deal.

@Sukiesnow Turnip has not added any sunshine to our lives...

Nor ours. He's ruining America and he's an embarrassment to all sensible Americans.

@2837212

there is a no discloser policy for some reason . it has something to do with selling contracts to Iraq or somewhere In the middle east.

@2837212

I love China. They do a lot for us. Far more than the US.

@2837201

NO! research the disaster that has been, Trudope used this to push bigger police state, and we are less free to smoke now that it is legal then before. (I don;t smoke it and never will) but i do not appreciate the loss of freedom on us all this move has been.

you want it decriminalized, you should be able to smoke without being punished, but it should not be government regulated, and believe me, its now heavily government regulated now. before legalization people smoked on campus, but now will face removal from their program if caught doing so.

@2837211

and that is absolutely fine by me, however, Trudeaus laws are not the solution, they suck

@2837201

It's amazing! But there are many fights now about having pot shops in cities/countries. Mostly purported by the ignorant, pushy and people who like to seem powerful.

Yea that's the ticket...blame everyone else...Yea.

What did you do for us....gave us a lame version of bacon?...Thanks so much.

@DandyDon Yea that's the ticket...blame everyone else...Yea. What did you do for us....gave us a lame version of...

actually under trudeau Canada is becoming a threat to you. and from the bottom of my heart I am sorry, I did not vote for this.
with Trudeau compensating Isis terrorists and giving them a home in canada and praising terrorism, Canada will soon become a breeding ground for terrorists, making north america less safe.

@deusvult actually under trudeau Canada is becoming a threat to you. and from the bottom of my heart I am sorry, I did not...

Hopefully that doesn't happen,.

He does seem like a dimwit, that thinks being nice to terrorist can have a positive outcome.

Your mad. Are you Synsyster? You sound like him.

Being a humanitarian means being a superior human being. The US doesn't understand this. Apparently.

Well...fucking stop buying property in Canada and coming up here to shoot. Stay at home. Just give us Hollywood.

@Sukiesnow Well...fucking stop buying property in Canada and coming up here to shoot. Stay at home. Just give us Hollywood.

Please...I wish you would take Hollyweird..

They keep whining about leaving the country but never follow up..

If only they kept their word....if only.

Not the U.S., Sukie, the blame belongs to Trump. He's causing all kinds of trouble with our allies and the world.

"But concerns that Huawei devices pose national security risks have seriously hurt its ability to grow abroad. Intelligence agencies in the United States have said American citizens shouldn't use Huawei phones, and US government agencies are banned from buying the company's equipment. Security concerns have caused problems in the United Kingdom. New Zealand and Australia have barred Huawei equipment from its 5G mobile networks."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/06/...wei/index.html

I'm sure Canadian Intelligence is well aware of this, and that is why Canada is cooperating.

I knew it,this whole Huawei mess is TRUDEAUS FAULT, trudeau went ahead with the deal despite USA SAYING ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA. but yeah blame usa when they don;t want to fix what a liberal canadian screwed up. we have TRUDEAU to blame not trump not USA!

I have had it with liberals being able to do whatever they want and then blame the mess on others when things go (and they always do) sideways

Anonymous