eli666s avatar Life
5 22

I pretended I had blue eyes.

Never, although, people have assumed as much.

No I have not. Have you?

@eli666 yes

Why would you do that?

@StarzAbove Why would you do that?

Exploring the idea of being a different person from myself just is interesting to me...idk

eli666s avatar eli666 Yeah You Are +2Reply

I’ve been mistaken for a guy, though. Not on Amirite obviously.

Mashas avatar Masha No Way +3Reply

Nah. Always female. When people though differently, I corrected it

Sofias avatar Sofia No Way +3Reply

No. Never have pretended to be anything I'm not, on the internet or anywhere else. I can sort of understand how that could be interesting, though.

@2838217

And income level, relationship status, occupation, etc...….

@dru18 And income level, relationship status, occupation, etc...….

Okay. I can see how it could be entertaining or interesting to pretend to be someone you are not for awhile, but not how it is "losing oneself"..really.

@Piper2 Okay. I can see how it could be entertaining or interesting to pretend to be someone you are not for awhile...

Its akin to playing a character on stage. Not completely, because your views are always there, but it is a nice break.

@dru18 Its akin to playing a character on stage. Not completely, because your views are always there, but it is a nice...

I did think about that, before I even commented on this post. I agree that it's not the same though, as pretending to be someone you are not on the internet.

@2837349

Really? So, the only reason for being a different gender is to lure somebody?

Lol...No, why would anyone do that?

People assumed I was a male, and I never corrected them. Because of my name, SH gave me a male avatar, and since I was only interested in answering posts and sharing my opinion, I never changed it.

I met Dublin in my first two months of membership, and he seem to find solace in thinking I was a young man. I later found out that he was estranged from his only son. Dublin died on Christmas day 2013.

I wouldn't go back and change a thing.

used to

Yes I did. when I was 14 the internet was new and the only way to get nude pics was to email back and forth. So after no action as a boy I found a nude womans picture and pretended it was me, strangely I only received woman interested and they would send nudes back. eventually I realized that most of these pics were fake just like me and I stopped ( I realized the internet was fake early on). I can only imagine the type that a 14 year old boy would attract. I remember as a teenager being disappointed at playboy when I was young because I wanted to see girls my age. please don't judge me I share this to try and understand people . this was a short phase that I grew out of.

Anonymous