One word can make all the difference when reading

I was reading quickly and I thought the print said lobster/ it was really mobster. Very different indeed.

33% I often mix up what words 22% reading a contract is difficult unless you are a lawyer 44% nope i never make any mistakes :)
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Language
4 9

I have severe dyslexia so reading and writing seems to require more effort for me than it appears to for others. I used to be self conscious about it, but now I don't care. If it takes me twice as long to read an article as it does others,they can wait.

@VicZinc I have severe dyslexia so reading and writing seems to require more effort for me than it appears to for others. I...

Vic so you know you are dyslexic all the time? It is only sometimes for me and that is the reason I notice it so much.

@2837513

Rooster I read a lot as well, easy to know if the word will not fit the conversation on the page. One word on a poster can mix you //me ninja smilieup. why didn't they give up an xmas emotion.

@2837513

While gazing into mist and fog,
      I saw a lobster mobster,
Who'd frighten every snowflake prog
      and every lib'ral sobster.

Could still work though.

A mobster covered with butter....couldn't escape so easily.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon nope i never make any mistakes :) 0Reply