Why are seemingly mature ADULTs so enthusiastic about kid shows these days? Like...I dunno...Mary Poppins...the Lion King...etc?

It's very odd. Oh, maybe...I get it! It could be just media people getting excited about media. Personally...cartoons etc are amazing...for about 5 minutes.

Sukiesnows avatar Fashion
5 15

Nostalgia probably, The lion king was my favourite movie as a child I'm looking forward to seeing the new version which has cast a lot of actors I like

@TAST Nostalgia probably, The lion king was my favourite movie as a child I'm looking forward to seeing the new version...

New versions can be disappointing. Like visiting a place you thought was magnificent as a kid...then you look years later with new eyes...and think...what a dump ...sometimes it's better to keep the memory in your mind.

Watch the previews first...

You can go on about the symbolism about that girl with the red shoes who ends up in Phoneix? Or someplace...but it's still a kid show.

nostalgia I think, I wanted to watch tarzan, and th ejungl ebook for no reason other then nostalgia

Because all other Hollywood movies suck?....No idea.