+6

this is what I see when i see people crying about trump, can never give a logical reason as to why they hate trump either, it really is like people are are puppets to the media, they can only answer what the media told them beyond that they are babbling sheep

Image for post this is what I see when i see people crying about trump, can never give a logical reason as to why they hate trump either, it really is like people are are puppets to the media, they can only answer what the media told them beyond that they are babbling sheep
100%Yes0%No
deusvults avatar Politics
7 17
@2837835

its much more then just a woman losing, (and Hilary would be the second anyway), but liberals are the modern day fascists,

Lets see..Maybe I can help.

*He doesn't play nice. (with assholes on both sides).
He doesn't always talk politically correct.

*Hillary should be in there, driving us into the dirt right now, instead of it humming along, like it is.

*He has done most of what he said he was going to do..

*Oh yea....He's a big mean bully..

If Trump hadn't done anything else....I'm glad he didn't install revolving doors at the border..

Sometimes he does minor things I might not totally agree with.
Then I remember who the alternative was.

If they stay being "The Party That Hates Trump", he'll be that much closer to being reelected.

@2837859

same, I didn't like trump at first, but man, liberals are making it easy for me to love trump

Orange must be your favourite colour.

@Sukiesnow Orange must be your favourite colour.

sure as heck beats the pile of something brown with a nasty smell on the left, lol.

and see what i mean? you make comments like that but can you give any logical reason why I shouldn't like trump?

@deusvult sure as heck beats the pile of something brown with a nasty smell on the left, lol. and see what i mean? you...

I never liked Turnip from the day he 'started out' as a Real Estate agent in NY and dumped Ivana. Any real-estate agents I've met in RL are so fucking hardhearted...they would say or do anything to get a sale! I do not trust them.

He's so fake. A person of the people, my asshole. His father was a multi-millionaire...and gave his dear son a mil to start off his life. That was back in the day when a mil was worth something.

Wifes and hookers are apparently interchangeable in his life...yet he never gets taken to task about it with the Moral Majority. Why? Because he's bought off all the right people.

Now is that the kind of person you think you could look up to?

C'mon. Justin is at least trying very sincerely. You can't blame everything on him...sometimes life has a way of happening. Did you watch Question Period today? Very good.

He's so much better than that wuss Steven Harper.

@Sukiesnow C'mon. Justin is at least trying very sincerely. You can't blame everything on him...sometimes life has a way of...

either your a troll,or just plain ignorant. what exactly is he trying sincerely at? mocking Canadians? paying terrorists millions of dollars while telling our vets Canada can;t pay them? he sure had Canadians at heart when he said we have to tow the liberal tripe or get no funding right? or what about his arsehole comment about construction workers? what exactly was he trying to pull there? is he trying to culturally appropriate like he did in India? did he try to assassinate the Indian leader by inviting a convicted criminal who tried to assassinate the leader of India back in the 80's? seriously, how can you say this asshole is trying sincerely? everything that is screwed up in Canada is Trudeau's fault. he is a dictator who can;t even string a coherent sentence, let alone counter arguments, he has catch phrases he uses, but never ever does he actually argue with any kind of intelligence. the list of BULLCRAP That Trudeau is would go on for days. and it doesnt; take many brain cells to see it

he is better the Harper? what are you smoking? gotta be some mighty strong drug, if you really believe that.

@StarzAbove Wow, I would have sworn you were talking about Trump. He fits what you've said to a "T".

no it doesn't if trump actually did half of what trudeau did he would not be in power anymore. that is the double standard of today's society, liberals get away with everything while conservatives are held at gun point over the littlest things

@deusvult no it doesn't if trump actually did half of what trudeau did he would not be in power anymore. that is the double...

Trump has done a lot more than Trudeau. It's the conservatives in the states that have tried to get away with their corruption, but they are being caught now, going to jail....Cohen comes to mind.... and Trump's swamp critters are leaving right and left because they know they are going to be held accountable as well....

@StarzAbove Trump has done a lot more than Trudeau. It's the conservatives in the states that have tried to get away with...

well in his defense he was a democrat his whole life, only for this last election did he become republican. I stated when he first started running for presidency that he was a democrat plant to uproot the republican party. perhaps my original view of trump is the correct one?

@StarzAbove Nah, he's just a miserable corrupt president.

funny thing is, Hilary is more corrupt and more criminal then any of the ones going to jail, will she ever face jail? no, why? she is democrat not republican, all politicians are corrupt, trump was just the less corrupt of the two choices.

@deusvult funny thing is, Hilary is more corrupt and more criminal then any of the ones going to jail, will she ever face...

Why do you keep bringing up Hillary, she lost the election, she is nothing now. Plus, .she has been investigated many, many times by the Republicans and they can't find any misdeeds.

The truth is coming out about Trump now, so stay tuned. And you'll see who is the most corrupt.

Plus they make up their own lies. They ramble on and on. They are so full of Hate.