Talk to me about ** privacy issues online... So...google knows what pizza I like and which I don't like...how is this a bad thing? So...Cravetv knows which shows I prefer...oh hey...bring it on! More of what I LIKE, please.

I mean...people are just people.. There's nothng really private going on...unless you are into sexual practises you don't want your employer finding out about...or other nefarious dealings. Then perhaps you should be found out. And people will also die and oh well, so much for all that privacy.

Sukiesnows avatar Brands & Products
3 49

Honestly. FB gives me the creeps, though. There's something about fb that makes me feel nauseous. I don't know how you can be on that.

@2837949

Yah...I know FB is... I can feel it...but why Google? I just don't get why this might harm people.

@2837995

Okay. None of that applies to me. Anything else?

@2838010

I will patiently wait for an accusation...

@Sukiesnow I will patiently wait for an accusation...

accusations are a problem when we can't agree on laws or how laws protect

@2838010

What I don't understand is: how can millions of ppl be dumber than me...since they are still online, too...and worse...still happlly on 'fedbook'... .despite all the news regarding privacy breaches...every site i'm on is stupid then...since you can 'share' with FB, Twitter, and Instagram...!

@2837959

I had an account for 1 month and still can't figure out how to delete it.

@2838005

Yeah. Good thing I didn't do much on it.

Then I opened another one under a different name and it got deleted recently. Weird.

@2837959

Not sure if I remember that.

I just remember someone telling me I shouldn't make an account on FB because everyone will be in your business..

Not much of a social network person anyway
Sodahead and this site, are the only 2 sites, I've ever really used for any length of time.

About all I use now, is this site and Youtube to watch videos.

That uses up enough of my time.

@2837969

That's not a privacy issue. That's a scam issue. That has always been going on....in some form or another.

@2838013

Clean you out? Not. Just maybe charged several hundred dollars onto your account...

Although the fact that I've gotten locked out of several online accts in the past does make me wonder.... Sometimes I've thought that Amirite might have some blame in that! What say you?

@2838013

@2837946

I don't know why it's harmful. Clearly I don't. The more the world understands ppl the better it might be. Ever thought of that?

@2837946

Personal details of my life? What does that even mean... I like coffee in the morning. Like who doesn't?

@2838012

Okay. All at once like that it's hard to hear.

Just let me ask...why would anyone care to KNOW that information about anyone? Why would that matter to anything?

I could answer all those questions...who gives a fuck? It's not that interesting.

I don't want google to know if I have any guns. I don't want google to know of any health issues I may have. I don't want google to know of my financial situation (good or bad). Google doesn't need to know if I smoke, drink or use recreational drugs. Google doesn't need to know where I shop and what I buy. Currently, all this information is collected and sold.

@JustJimColo I don't want google to know if I have any guns. I don't want google to know of any health issues I may have. I...

So...if Google knew you liked guns...on Amazon...they keep sending me information of similar products I've viewed in the past. It's nice! I appreciate it!

You say this information is collected and sold. To whom is it sold? And for how much?

Oh hey. Location Services. Stay away! That's only good for ppl who are on a treasure hunt in the Amazon Rainforest.

You know? Back in the day when ppl did have PRIVACY...they didn't have a whole lot of fun, either.

Your internet provider, knows a lot more.

They can see you through your tv.

@2837961

1984 is a book about the distant future that now 34 years in the past. that shit has been happening since last century

@DandyDon Your internet provider, knows a lot more. They can see you through your tv.

I do kind a feel like if anybody in the government can watch you then everything should be visible to everyone. no one should have surveillance rights over other people even government . unless it's totally public.( another counter crazy idea I get )especially in America when we are "innocent until proven guilty" how many innocents are having their privacy disrespected

@2838001

thanks … people do act different on camera and more fake, same as when not on camera (safe from judgment ) in more reasons then one we all have fear to be ourselves. i'm fine with broadcasting myself but people probably couldn't handle my lifestyle, with the laws I break and offensive things I say it's hard to justify my behavior to an observer. for all my past mistakes have led me to be the well balanced human I am. Stopping me from making these mistakes I would fail to learn in the end.

Watching a plane crash can't save those people but it might stop the next one.

idk i'm ranting a little off topic I guess this is more about free will

@2838052

yeah Internalization is bad. The feeling of guilt from past comments/actions is the physical evidence of moral growth.

I'm glad I have gotten my point across I thought it felt weird to understand.

@2838078

sadly your not weird enough to fit with the times.