StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
2 41
@StarzAbove

nobody cares about the president who unconstitutionally forced his communist syle health care down americans throats anymore.

@deusvult nobody cares about the president who unconstitutionally forced his communist syle health care down americans...

Then why are you still talking about him. He was a good president, and he wasn't a communist and he wasn't in bed with Putin like your master is.

You're Canadian so why does our presidents matter so much to you. Go worry about Trudeau.

@StarzAbove Then why are you still talking about him. He was a good president, and he wasn't a communist and he wasn't in bed...

no Obama was not a good president, just like trudeau is not a good PM.

Hilary had more relations with Putin then Trump has, so funny how media has the wool over your eyes

I remember when SNL was funny.
Ahh, the good old days.
Thing is, it was a good concept - they just blew it for identity politics.

@2840951

It never stops, does it. lol

@2840976

Looks like she would get tired of hearing herself say the same old thing on every post she goes to. Geez.

@2838700

I'll tell ya Gronk, we may have had only a handful of stations to choose from when we were growing up, but the programming was far superior to what is available today. We've actually gone backwards!

Remember the Christmas specials? Andy Williams and many others - genuinely entertaining, fun and Christmas-y! And as far as SNL is concerned - it's no longer entertaining - at all. You and I could do better with a cell phone camera and maybe an adult beverage, ... you know, to get the creative juices going. We'll get your hubby and Mrs Budwick on board - well, if we wanted to - we could do it.

Merry Christmas!

"too bad its just a skit on SNL" yeah you only wish. you hate trump so much you want to project unto him fake stuff just to feed your hatred lol.

@StarzAbove I don't hate the man, I hate what he's doing to our country.

no you hate what the media makes you think he is doing to the country.

the economy is much better now then it was under Obama. is one of many things that media will not report on but is fact

@deusvult no you hate what the media makes you think he is doing to the country. the economy is much better now then it was...

You need to pay attention to what's going on with the Trump administration, many are going to jail....and that's the truth. And Trump is being investigated as we speak for many, many corrupt dealings he's had. Again, you need to pay more attention to YOUR government than ours....

Obama isn't the president anymore.... so why do you keep bringing him up, oh I know, it's because you can't think of one good thing Trump has done. I will give him credit, he lies more than any president in American history.

Anonymous