+1

truth

do what you will in closed doors, but don;t force me or anyone else to agree with your lifestyle. certainly do not indoctrinate children with this

Image for post truth
deusvults avatar Politics
3 21
@2838225

someone tell this fucking nurse that the boy has a kidney stone...

@2838225

It's a strange world..

"but throw away science away when it comes to biology and gender?" ?????????????????????????

I guess that is a stab at liberals, but man, try making some sense next time.

@StarzAbove Scientists, both Republican and Democrats, have agreed that climate change is real.

climate change is real if it wasn't a) we would have one season, b) we would never have gone into or out of an ice age. and isn;t it HYPOCRITICAL to tell someone they must accept climate change because "science" but deny science when it comes to gender?

What's it like to be so filled with self interest that you can simply ignore others fellings? I have always wondered if it hurts deep down or is it numbness all the way to the core?

@DandyDon Which ever one it is...It must be followed closely, by memory loss..

since when did emotion beat fact? secondly, as I have already said, who cares what you do behind closed doors. do not tell me I have to agree with it. certainly do not indoctrinate children with this propaganda

@deusvult since when did emotion beat fact? secondly, as I have already said, who cares what you do behind closed doors. do...

I agree..

He said "What's it like to be so filled with self interest that you can simply ignore others fellings? "

If he's insinuating he's never done that, then there must be memory loss on his part, in the equation.

if you believe in the ice age then climate change is natural. any one who wants to fix something through tax is a fucking criminal. regulation would be they best way. these people are so blatant they think they already wiped out intelligence

look at the fake data

Temp: Decmember 22* F

Temp: May 55* F

Temp: July 105* F

whoa steady rise

the solution is give us money
Brought to you by the people who own big fucking factories

No I think liberals want you to look at science for both things. I don't think you've ever done any research on gender. Even grammatical gender usually goes past simply two.

@Skr3wBall No I think liberals want you to look at science for both things. I don't think you've ever done any research on...

you are delusional if you think biology says their are more then two genders. now i won;t put it past liberal fascists to change science and turn it into pseudo science to fit their narrative, which is why it is imperative we keep old paperback or hardcover biology books.

but actual science has gender in humans as male or female. period, end of discussion.

@deusvult you are delusional if you think biology says their are more then two genders. now i won;t put it past liberal...

gender isn't biological, that's sex. Though even sex isn't just male and female, there are a multitude of documented cases in both humans and animals of possessing the reproductive organs of both males and females, it's called intersex. However, back to gender, gender is largely societal and generally based on one's masculinity and femininity, in whatever way you understand that.

ALSO, there are paperback and hardcover books on gender studies and also on biology that should hopefully teach you these things! Lastly, butchering science to fit a narrative isn't a very liberal tendency, in fact in America it's largely been right wing, such as nearly all "race science".

Facts=/=Feelings