-6

Our PRESIDENT is a BILLIONAIRE and very smarter than most. EVERYONE knows that no one can get past a wall. NO ONE. Build a wall and keep out Mecixans and opiym that they grow and cell to YOUR childs. THANK YOU MR TRUMP for saving AMERICA. No one can ever climb a wall!

AngryAmericanishs avatar News & Current Events
3 31

According to our PRESIDENT, he is indeed smarter than most anyone else.

For some reason, I can feel the sarcasm dripping from this....

@2838281

You're exactly right, walls do not keep anyone out. Build one 20 ft. high, and someone will build a ladder 21 ft. high. It would be a waste of money, but Trump doesn't care. I say if he wants a wall so badly, let HIM pay for it, instead of us taxpayers.

@StarzAbove You're exactly right, walls do not keep anyone out. Build one 20 ft. high, and someone will build a ladder 21...

Quick, Starz!
Tell the Israelis they wasted almost half a billion dollars on their wall.
Oh, wait... never mind. Their wall works. biggrin smilie
https://www.amirite.com/824176#comment-2838248

@Thinkerbell Quick, Starz! Tell the Israelis they wasted almost half a billion dollars on their wall. Oh, wait... never...

It didn't stop anyone, there are killings all the time over there. Walls won't stop anyone. Plus, we're talking about the wall Trump wants to build, another countries doesn't matter to us.

@Thinkerbell Read the Jerusalem Post article. I think they know what's going on there much better than you do...

Don't believe everything you read..... again we are talking about Trump's wall. Try to stay focused, I know that's difficult for a Gnat. Have a nice day.

@StarzAbove Don't believe everything you read..... again we are talking about Trump's wall. Try to stay focused, I know...

So you think the Jerusalem Post is wrong?
On what factual grounds, aside from the usual non-factual liberal mantra on the subject?

From the Post article:
"After breaking ground in 2010, Israel completed the 242-km. (150-mile) fence in December 2013 at a cost of around $450 million. Whereas about 9,500 Africans crossed into Israel illegally in the first six months of 2012, less than three dozen did so in the first six months of 2013, at which time the major components of the barrier had been completed.

Illegal immigration through Sinai dropped to 11 cases in 2016 and 0 in 2017."

So if it worked in Israel, why wouldn't a similar wall work here? Don't the illegals have 21-foot ladders in Sinai? biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell So you think the Jerusalem Post is wrong? On what factual grounds, aside from the usual non-factual liberal mantra...

I'm sure the terrain is much different than here in the states. There are places in Texas, mountainous, streams that they couldn't build a wall. but Trump doesn't listen to that. He's determined to build a wall.....and why now, do the taxpayers have to pay for it. I thought Mexico was going to pay for it, and the Trumpsters believed him again. lol

@StarzAbove I'm sure the terrain is much different than here in the states. There are places in Texas, mountainous, streams...

In fact, a large part of the southwest border of the US is desert, very much like the Sinai in terrain.
And you build a wall behind a river, not in it (duh).
As for mountains (not that there are many along the border), you close the mountain passes and canyons; coyote vans and trucks full of illegals can't make it over the the peaks (duh, again).

And as for Mexico paying if they have to keep the illegals, then yes, that's money in our pocket that we will not have to spend on education, health care, welfare, prisons, etc., for the illegals that would otherwise be here.
So without directly writing a check, Mexico will have paid for the wall.

@Thinkerbell In fact, a large part of the southwest border of the US is desert, very much like the Sinai in terrain...

And you believe that? I thought you were smarter than that....guess I was wrong. Trump promised Mexico would pay for the wall, they said right up front they wouldn't, so now Trump comes up with a cock and bull story that his supporters will believe. shaking my head at the stupidity some people are showing

@StarzAbove And you believe that? I thought you were smarter than that....guess I was wrong. Trump promised Mexico would pay...

I rebutted your comments, point for point, and as is typical for a lib, you dodged most of them, with no counter-rebuttal.

I also explained how Mexico would pay for the wall, Mexico's "upfront" denial that they would, notwithstanding. They would have to pay for the illegals that would otherwise have come to the USA. We would not have to pay for them. The Mexican drug cartels would lose money, and so would the fat-cat Mexican politicos who get rich from the bribes they collect from the cartels. The illegals who did not get into the USA would not be taking money out of the US economy and sending it back to Mexico, again costing the Mexicans. Nor would the illegals who did not get into the USA drive down American wages, particularly wages of those Americans with the least education, something that should be of concern to the liberal leadership, but no... all they care about is political power.
So yes, once again, Mexico will pay for the wall, as I explained, which of course is why the Mexican government is against the wall.

So, Starz, do you have anything to offer besides the usual mindless liberal talking points to show why anything I have said here is wrong? biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell I rebutted your comments, point for point, and as is typical for a lib, you dodged most of them, with no...

Just because you said it, doesn't make it true.

No, I stated the truth which you refuse to face, so the conversation is over. Also, please note, I didn't call you a name like you did me. That just proves to me that you can't stand it when someone bests you, so you start with the name calling. It was expected.... MEXICO WILL NOT PAY FOR THE WALL. Even though the wall will never be built you will never admit, you'll think of something else that Fox has said....

@StarzAbove Just because you said it, doesn't make it true. No, I stated the truth which you refuse to face, so the...

As usual, you are unable to factually rebut anything I said, and of course then "the conversation is over."

And, for the record, you called me a "Gnat", not vice-versa, so you couldn't even get that fact straight. hehe smilie
https://www.amirite.com/824176#comment-2838388

@StarzAbove

Mecixans don't have airplanes or boats so a wall will KEEP THEM OUT and they're OPIYM. If they get boats we will BUILT A WALL on the water two!!!!@!@!

I always thought there was a wall years ago. otherwise why do I have this coke up my ass

@2838246

Now, now... don't be a spelling nazi.  
AA is doing the very best he can with his modern public education.

@2838264

I never correct spelling or grammar... it's quite enough to point out the nonsense liberals try to pass off as fact.

Besides, don't you know a lampoon (however crude it may be) when you read one?
Even SA caught on. hehe smilie
https://www.amirite.com/824176#comment-2838218

@2838285

♪ ♫ ♪ 'Tis the season to be jolly... ♪ ♫ ♪   biggrin smilie

Physical barriers are extremely effective.
Those that deny such common sense - are people that deny common sense.
Democrats are making a stupid political decision to prevent the money to be spent on the wall.
Everyone knows it's needed - they just don't want Trump to score yet another victory. That's how much they don't give a crap about the country.

@Budwick Physical barriers are extremely effective. Those that deny such common sense - are people that deny common...

Of course physical barriers are effective, as Israel has amply proved.
The Democrats are counting on the ignorance of their base when they claim otherwise.
And the Democrats who know better want as many illegals as possible... they represent future Democrat votes, after all, in the march of Fabian socialism.

If the illegals were someday going to vote Republican, you can be sure the Democrats would be screaming for strict border control, walls, watchtowers, whatever it takes.

physical walls keeping people in or out of any territory has failed very single time it’s been tried