Would you prefer more of the world in America , or more America in the world?

This ones confusing.
Can we all at least agree that Americas ideas are great, regardless of administratin. we try to do the best and maybe we fall short and have been off track lately but that doen't mean we arn't trying. It's hard for me to hide my opinion on this but i feel too much of the world is influensing our decitions making America the confused country that we are today. We are a beuatiful cultural and racial melting pot that stood to take the weak, the poor, and the invalid. Maybe we bit of more then we could chew. While the great ideas of other cultures have helped lead this great nation to prosparity the worst ideas of these foreign cultures are currently holding us back.

Eventualy because of cultual diversity we will become less of the nation we started as. racial diversity is good but cultural diversity is bad. This is America where we adapted to rough conditions or parished. However now instead of foreigners adapting to our great culture we are exspected to adapt to them, undermining the groundwork laid by our great and insiteful fore fathers.

American is my culture and if you don't like it stay in your original unenlightened countries because i personally will not sit by idle while you destroy your second country with your mistaking feelings. I will fix this country before i flee it because this is all i know and Ameriaca is all i have.

13% sPread america globally 36% america needs more culture 51% mind our own business
unknownconditions avatar Politics
2 12
@2838712

so ungrateful

unknownconditions avatar unknowncondition sPread america globally 0Reply
@2838717

ok ill add the option ...your right

unknownconditions avatar unknowncondition sPread america globally +1Reply
@2838717

I was feeling poetic when I wrote the question then I started ranting off topic and that's what happens when u mix art with politics you omit an option

@unknowncondition so ungrateful

or maybe not... whatever ...it's a post hard to agree with

@2838845

yeah I think this is more about American ideals then hostile takeovers

We need to take care of issues in our own back yard before we think we can tell other countries what to do. We are damned if we do and damned if we don't so we might as well
get healthy in our own right so we will be able to help others when and if they ask for help.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy mind our own business +1Reply
Anonymous