0

There is still an opportunity to have another president Bush in the white house

I was watching morning TV a pretty girl was talking I recognized her as Jenna Bush. I have no idea if she is at all political, but if she was could she run for president, win and put another Bush in the white house. The first female prez??

50%Yes50%No
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Politics
3 13

Anything is possible. :)

@Will_Janitor Anything is possible. :)

If Jenna Bush ran for President against Hillary, Hillary would find a way to lose, as she always has.

Anyone would be better than your present incumbent.

@ThePrinceofWales Anyone would be better than your present incumbent.

I agree. What we have now is not presidential, he has no idea how to govern. Moronic comes to mind.

we don;t need another Bush, and certainly do not need a female president simply because of plumbing,

@deusvult we don;t need another Bush, and certainly do not need a female president simply because of plumbing,

I do wish there would be a female prez. Hillary would have been good if she wasn't so encumbered with baggage.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I do wish there would be a female prez. Hillary would have been good if she wasn't so encumbered with baggage.

USA already had a female president,

and hilary good? she is a criminal, if you or I did even 1% of what she did we'd be in jail for life

Hillary's plumbing never concerned me; it's what's in that corrupt, dishonest head of hers that does.

@Thinkerbell Hillary's plumbing never concerned me; it's what's in that corrupt, dishonest head of hers that does.

same, but many progressives nowadays want people elected or hired simply because of plumbing, sane people look at who the person is and if they are actually qualified or not

@deusvult same, but many progressives nowadays want people elected or hired simply because of plumbing, sane people look at...

Qualified?  Oh my, that's sooo passé!
One must be diverse in progressive circles nowadays.

It's just the latest nonsense (or worse) that progressives have always had a tendency to latch onto, e.g., eugenics, Marxism-Leninism, Castroism, Maoism, etc., with a common thread: anti Western culture.

No, we've had enough Bushes, time for someone new.

I'm not sure Hillary still wants the job, hon.