Bozette
#News & Current Events

Bozette

Fundraiser by Brian Kolfage : We The People Will Fund The WallFundraiser by Brian Kolfage : We The People Will Fund The Wallgofundme.com• My name is Brian Kolfage, I have a verified blue check facebook page as a public figure and I’m a triple amputee veteran. • Please read entire statement before emailing questions • Any questions about this message on my facebook or email me at Bkolfage@gmail.com • The campaign is set to the M...

WE THE PEOPLE WILL FUND THE WALL

This GFM raised over a quarter of a million on the first day. Day two and there is over a half a million. This campaign was begun by a triple-amputee veteran of our military. READ the information he has provided. He has contacted the Trump administration and is working with a lawyer to make sure this money actually goes towards building the wall...he will refund every penny if that assurance is not secured from the government in a legally-binding agreement.

Brian KolfageJr
USAF RETIRED
BKOLFAGE@GMAIL.COM
BRIANKOLFAGE.COM

Citizens funding what is important to them directly. What a novel idea, eh?

Please   login   to leave a comment.
Loading comments...
More Posts