-1

Remember back when Hitler used childhood indoctrination to convince kids to join him? And how everyone thought that was bad? (this is a comment from the video, I did not write it, but it is true nonetheless)

in some provinces in Canada this indoctrination is required by law by dictator liberals. if schools do not comply they get shut down.

its disgusting!

Dear Liberals, Stop Brainwashing Kids! - YouTubeHere is my cease and desist letter to the liberals set on brainwashing kids. This show is so terrifying, it makes queer kid stuff look like a walk in the par...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38bZBmePKdU
deusvults avatar Politics
4 11

Where do you find these weird videos? The right wing nut job finds a video made by a left wing nut job and you take it seriously. I don't want to waste 12 minutes of my life watching that crap, just as I don't want to waste my time watching the so called liberal view.

@Flrdsgns Where do you find these weird videos? The right wing nut job finds a video made by a left wing nut job and you...

Have you noticed how many posts there are by the righties dissing us liberals. Blaming us for everything.... We don't do that to them. What's their problem?

@StarzAbove Have you noticed how many posts there are by the righties dissing us liberals. Blaming us for everything.... We...

I don't think they have anything better to do. Most of them seem to work as burger flippers or some other menial job, and they are bitter about it and want to blame someone else for their problems.

Whatever. If you lived then you'd love Hitler, too...so many ppl did... Ever watch the movie Remains of the Day?

Anyway...since I can't send you a personal message I will do it publicly.

Why are you so anti-Canadian, Syn?

Really...what would Andrew Schmeer do that Justin isn't doing? A person in a job can only do so much...there are always things that happen and there are always parameters in a job that the public doesn't see....

C'mon. Do you really want Dandy Andy to run Canada? Or...please...not, Jagmeet...let's agree...never Jag.

It sound to me like...Justin is honoured to to his best...and if the torch is passed to Andy...I can't wait to see how much you like defending his every move.

And if i took over YOUR present job...how much of it would I be accounting the mistakes to you - my predecessor? And also maybe looking over how hard the job was and thinking...fuck...how did he manage with this or that asshole?

BTW, did you hear what Michael Cohen had to say about Turnip on 'Inside the Story?' If you like Trump so much - move. You seem to like being on a 'strong macho' side...it doesn't work in every country. And it may not work in the US, either.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Disagree +1Reply

No, I wasn't born yet. I sure have read about how Hitler tried forced the general populace to comply with his views though, if they didn't want to disappear themselves. That is clearly WAY different, than some relatively obscure performance artist spouting her BS to a few kids on YouTube...like that guy on your video.
https://www.newsweek.com/websit...-claims-782401

@Piper2 No, I wasn't born yet. I sure have read about how Hitler tried forced the general populace to comply with his...

because hitler had 100% control and that authority over night, SMH, this is why regimes like this take hold, because people like yourself refuse to look at the why and how societies get the way they do.

this isn;t only an obscure performance artist spouting her BS to a few kids on youtube, at least not in Canada, in canada its politicians making it law that schools teach this bullcrap. and if schools don't comply they loose their credentials and so do the teachers, this very much is a step in the same direction Hitler took germany.

what's scary is science is a sham.. i am only learning now how it changes to fit the religious and political agenda. everything is reversing. 500 years ago sphere earthers were persecuted because mainstream science forebode it , even thought they knew long ago it was round.
why do the science books come out new every year, sometimes they can't make an edition last a whole year. i think the aggression from the right comes from unproven facts getting forced down their throat( same for the left). maybe some of these scientific facts are true , but a sceptic knows fact can change and should fear unexplored restricting authority. we are losing the platforms to openly discuss philosophy which in the grand scheme of the "infinite "universe are the best ideas humans can comprehend .

i feel all these replies are very civil . so thanks for that

I feel like i get to interact with more people from Canada then i ever have in my life , so that is nice. I really had i higher regard for the people of your country but i realize we are very much the same