Did you do any Black Friday shopping?

I didn't, and the sales are really great now. I bought a beautiful winter coat that was originally priced at $250.00 for $75.00.... I couldn't believe it. That was a REAL bargain.

Image for post Did you do any Black Friday shopping?
88% No, i'm not that crazy 0% yes, i like the excitement of hunting for bargains 13% no, i waited for the before christmas sales
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
4 11

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor No, i'm not that crazy +3Reply
@Will_Janitor

I kinda thought that was your attitude. lol

@Will_Janitor I'm too transparent. Ha!

You're just very honest, and quite the gentleman too. We need more guys like you on this site, it makes it a joy when you're here.

@2838965

I agree. No way would I ever get in that mess.

No. There isn't anything I've wanted or needed that much for myself or someone else, to brave those mobs in hopes of a "deal".

Piper2s avatar Piper2 No, i'm not that crazy +1Reply

No. If I wanted a new TV or some such...then I certainly would have.

I love the after Christmas sales when they are trying to get rid of stuff. You couldn't pay me to shop on black Friday.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy No, i'm not that crazy +1Reply
@ozzyboy I love the after Christmas sales when they are trying to get rid of stuff. You couldn't pay me to shop on black Friday.

I feel the same, although I was shopping this past Monday, and things were 75% off....that's hard to beat.