-7

Do you regift when you don't like something or have no use for? lol

Just be careful not to give it to whomever gave it to you. That could start a war. lol

Image for post Do you regift when you don't like something or have no use for?   lol
19%Yes81%No
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
7 25

Sure, instead of throwing it away, someone can always use it.

@Flrdsgns Sure, instead of throwing it away, someone can always use it.

I never regift, but I have been known to take things back. lol

@2838979

Good for you. lol

@2839001

Same here. I always put a gift receipt in the gifts that I give, just in case they want to return it. If someone doesn't like the gift, I want them to return it.

Never. And I resent it when it is done to me.

@dru18 Never. And I resent it when it is done to me.

Someone might have done it to me, but I never knew about it.

@StarzAbove Someone might have done it to me, but I never knew about it.

One of my coworkers was notorious for doing that. One Christmas I received the ugliest shower proof radio from her. It was suppose to hang from the shower. She said she was thinking of me when she saw it-----yeah right, Sylvia, from the back of your closet.

Heck yes. Not always. I sometimes just give it away.

But I received an expensive candle - and I only use beeswax - so before going to my dr's office...I thought...why not give the reception person a Christmas gift? He seemed pleased.

I'm very practical and if someone else can use or like a gift given to me I see nothing wrong in giving it to them. Never regifted but I have given things away.

Nope, never have....YET. lol

Not usually, but I have before. It wasn't because I didn't like it though, at all. It was something I liked very much, and cherished because the friend who gave it to me was deceased. I told my friend and neighbor the story behind it, before I gave it to her as a gift.

I don't see anything wrong with giving someone else a gift that's never been used, really, if it's something you know they will really like.

@Piper2 Not usually, but I have before. It wasn't because I didn't like it though, at all. It was something I...

I agree, I don't see anything wrong with regifting, it's just something I've never done or even though to do.

@StarzAbove I agree, I don't see anything wrong with regifting, it's just something I've never done or even though to do.

I just did it that one time, and I wouldn't usually either. Not without telling the person I'm giving it to about it, anyway.

@Piper2 I just did it that one time, and I wouldn't usually either. Not without telling the person I'm giving it to...

I agree with that, Piper. If you got something that you think would fit better with a friend, I could see regifting it.

But when its a piece of crap that you wouldn't be caught dead with-see my shower radio up above. And it didn't even have FM either! LOL!

@dru18 I agree with that, Piper. If you got something that you think would fit better with a friend, I could see regifting...

I'm pretty sure some Christmas gifts I've received, especially from co-workers, were not something they actually picked out and bought for me.

@2839113

lol Or the Goodwill bag. lol

@2839563

Not sure whether I should laugh or cry. lol My husband has a jewelry box, and he keeps business cards in it from different companies. lol He has no jewelry either except for a watch and a tie clip. lol

I doubt I'd be married any longer either if I gave my husband a yellow shirt or a shirt with long sleeves. He will never wear a long sleeve shirt, but will sometimes wear a sweater. lol go figure. lol He won't wear yellow, pink or even red. lol

Anonymous