In just a few hours the Sun will return. As the life-giving orb crosses again into our hemisphere she ushers with her light and hope. May your new year be bright, and may you shed the trepidation wrought of the onslaught of hatred that so recently plagued the Earth. Happy Solstice.

Image for post In just a few hours the Sun will return.  As the life-giving orb crosses again into our hemisphere she ushers with her light and hope.  May your new year be bright, and may you shed  the trepidation wrought of the onslaught of hatred that so recently plagued the Earth.  Happy Solstice.
VicZincs avatar Holidays & Birthdays
2 4

Thanks Vic.

I love the sun. Hello sun! But it's gotten really fierce these days...even in winter.

@2839151

Uh huh. What else you got?

Happy Solstice, Vic. l smilie

“Never, beautiful earth, never even at the height of human storms have I forgotten you, my planet Earth, your forests and your fields, your oceans, the serenity of your mountains; the meadows, the continuing rivers, and the incorruptible promise of returning spring.”
      —Edgar Pangborn