+2

I will never post my true thoughts anymore because you are truly trolls or zombies and I will not educated you in the way your schooling failed to do.... amirite??

i will sit back and watch the dumb majority destroy itself

unknownconditions avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
2 8
The people are still deciding if unknowncondition is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My opinion on this, it's cowardly to refuse to post what you think only because people challenge what you believe. This is the world after all and unless you isolate yourself in a glass box with like-minded parrots you won't always face harmony.

If you want to progress as a person, as an individual with a brain in their cranium you have to face opposition and have to be willing to debate. Your opinion will not be the same, it will change because this is what it is to progress. Things that always remain the same are typically devoid of life.

On the other hand don't you think it's a wee bit pretentious to claim all others ignorant for failing to agree with you? Is this a rant post?

In any case, if you dare speak then be ready to defend your belief. I personally will challenge yours or any other belief I do not agree with and expect you to defend it with logical and well constructed arguments.

@Sunny_the_skeptic My opinion on this, it's cowardly to refuse to post what you think only because people challenge what you believe...

I agree with most of your opinion except the cowardly part. I don't consider anything on an anonymous opinion site to be brave or cowardly. :)

@Will_Janitor I agree with most of your opinion except the cowardly part. I don't consider anything on an anonymous opinion site...

Do you consider it cowardly to refuse to speak just because people won't clap in agreement at your every word?

while I want to educate the ignorant … I don't want to educate the enemy. who is this enemy??? I don't know but their taking notes for a different reason

Hmmm...sounds like someone pissed in your cereal this morning. The nice thing about this site is that you can post whatever your heart desires. No one really knows if it's your true thoughts. :)