+7

You're ready for Christmas?

What will you do? Any special plans? Or just the usual for you?

(I went back home at the end of November and I helped decorate my home, so at least that I did that this year. I also helped decorate the Pub but that's not the same).

Image for post You're ready for Christmas?
74%Yes26%No
Sofias avatar Holidays & Birthdays
6 12

I'll be working on Christmas day, so there's nothing special planned besides maybe lunch or dinner cooked by the mother of one of my coworkers. I'm looking forward to that :D

Yes, everything is ready to share with my loved ones. a smilie

I am done shopping. Gotta wrap a few small gifts, but I'm saving my energy for some Christmas Cheer!

Yes, everything is ready. I'm hosting Christmas Eve for my immediate and Christmas Day willsmile smilie be spent with extended family.smile smilie

@2839364

Yeah Baby!!

Ha Ha!

@2839373

I've been hearing him on the radio.

Nice decoration in the picture. :D
Here at home we typically have a special dinner for the 24th.
For December 25th, we have been invited to visit some family members that live in another part of the city, so that's what we will do. I'm looking forward seeing them again, yes, but also to the food, of course. :P

@primeiro Nice decoration in the picture. :D Here at home we typically have a special dinner for the 24th. For December 25th...

Thanks :D My mum and I decorated the place.
At my home we normally have breakfast together on 25th, then a lunch with some other family members and sometimes a few friends.
Never say no to free food xD

@Sofia Thanks :D My mum and I decorated the place. At my home we normally have breakfast together on 25th, then a lunch...

You're welcome. :D :D Cool, that sounds like it was fun.
Yes, never say no to free food. :P lol
So, I hope you will get to have (or have already had) some good Christmas food today. :D