There really is a war on Christmas

The war on Christmas turns out to be a real thing. Unfortunately it is being led by Trump, Rush Limbaugh and Fox News. They all seem giddy over laying off 1/2 a million Americans 3 days before Christmas.

Flrdsgnss avatar Holidays & Birthdays
7 33

I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh, watch Fox News etc., so, not sure about that.

You forgot one important thing though...
They're getting a lot of help from Grinch (The Russians).

@2839552

Yea, I'm sure they would've enjoyed that. smirk2 smilie

@2839577

We could give out coal for presents and drink flat soda and sugar free lemonade. y smiliey smilie

@2839579

That's getting a bit rowdy...wink smilie

@2839579

But all that plastic would end up in the ocean

Don't forget Ann Coulter.

@dru18 Don't forget Ann Coulter.

I wonder what her name was before her sex change operation?

@2839486

Two days ago there was an agreement, but Trump had a temper tantrum and went against his promise to sign. The problem I have is who is running the government, Trump, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter or Fox News?
Trump said he would be proud to shut down the government if he didn't get his way.

@Flrdsgns Two days ago there was an agreement, but Trump had a temper tantrum and went against his promise to sign. The...

Well he took Ann Coulter's advice over his own General. that should tell the righties something....lol

And as usual, he's blaming the democrats for something that he has caused, typical.

@StarzAbove Well he took Ann Coulter's advice over his own General. that should tell the righties something....lol And as...

From everything I've learned, negotiation means you give the other side something. Trump is not willing to give up anything, if he doesn't get his way he will shut it down. To me that isn't a winning tactic to take.

@Flrdsgns From everything I've learned, negotiation means you give the other side something. Trump is not willing to give up...

He's acting like a spoiled brat, if he doesn't get his way, then the heck with every body, he doesn't care about the people that will be losing their paychecks.

@2839495

Though I don't think the wall is the answer, I think they have every right to phone the WH and voice their opinion. I don't know whether the wall will ever be built or not, and since I don't really care one way or the other, I can sit back and just watch what happens. I do know I don't want any of my tax dollars going for the wall though. that veteran who started the go fund me page, I have a lot of admiration for him. At least he is doing something he believes in himself.

@2839504

That's the way it should be.

@2839555

Wasn't it Tip O'Neil who said - All politics are local? It really is, or should be.

I think you're right. Trump is throwing a temper tantrum if he doesn't get his wall, with no concern for all those federal employees that will be losing their paychecks right before Christmas. And of course, won't give a damn, he'll be down in Florida playing golf every day and having a wonderful Christmas. Bah Humbug! Image in content

Anonymous