-8

The United States GIVES 38 billion dollars a year to Israel. Should the U.S. reduce that by 5 billion and use it to build Trump's wall?

22%Yes78%No
Flrdsgnss avatar Politics
2 28
@2839482

You're right, Congress seems to be gutless when opposing anything regarding Israel.

@2839494

Can you message that one to me? I'd like to take a look at it.

@2839523

And clean our toilets

@2839652

yuck, so much easier to hire someone to clean and do yard work

Then how would Israel afford THEIR wall?!?

@Walt_OReagun Then how would Israel afford THEIR wall?!?

But 5 billion is such a measly little amount according to Trump, Rush and republicans in Congress!

@Flrdsgns But 5 billion is such a measly little amount according to Trump, Rush and republicans in Congress!

I think Trump should pay for the wall himself, after all, according to him, he's the richest person in the world. lol

@Flrdsgns I agree, then he can have Mexico pay him back directly

lol Why aren't the righties screaming about Trump's promise to have Mexico pay for it, instead they are donating to a FundMe scam.... guess they have already forgotten Trump's promise, well no wonder, they are used to his lies and have accepted them.

@StarzAbove lol Why aren't the righties screaming about Trump's promise to have Mexico pay for it, instead they are donating...

At least the guy who started that FundMe account is doing something about what he believes in himself.

@StarzAbove Oh really?...

Ha, I hadn't seen that. Oh well, if conservatives want to fund it, that's on them. At least it won't come out of my tax dollars.

@Flrdsgns Ha, I hadn't seen that. Oh well, if conservatives want to fund it, that's on them. At least it won't come out of...

lol Compliments of Vic. They are being scammed and think because it was mentioned on Fox it's legit. lol And they will never get their money back when, there will never be a wall.

That might be the only way to get the wall built. lol Then we'd lose Israel as a friend, along with our other allies.