StarzAboves avatar Politics
5 80
@2839833

That's a little much. My hope is he is removed from office soon.

But he has the best tweets,the greatest tweets.I shall just go and unfollow him.Then he can suggest we build a wall along the English border...Offas Dyke anyone.?

@ThePrinceofWales But he has the best tweets,the greatest tweets.I shall just go and unfollow him.Then he can suggest we build a wall...

That's all he does is tweet. He should be taking care of the country's business rather than on his phone all day long and eating Big Macs and french fries.

@2839829

I have to disagree. This is an opinion and discussion site and he is the president. A president who tweets several times a day, every day. It seems perfectly reasonable that someone with strong feelings about Trump would express them just as often and this is the place to do it.

If you find it annoying or tiresome don't respond to the post.

pce smilie

@Chris_the_Demon I have to disagree. This is an opinion and discussion site and he is the president. A president who tweets...

Thank you Chris, that's exactly what one should do. Some seem to forget that this is an opinion site.

@2839940

I'm proud to have a friend like you who will defend what is right against someone who is so frustrated with me that he stoops to the level of a school yard bully. Yes, I said bully. He TRIES to bully me to keep me quiet but it isn't working..... he stalks all my comments to try to demean and slander me, but management is aware of what he's doing to me and they will take action soon.

@2840134

That's the only thing that will work.

@2839940

Again, when he can't best you, then he tries the name calling and tries to slander you, sounds an awful lot like BW, remember he said practically the same thing to you about me. lol

@2839932

Good morning friend. There's no sense in trying to explain anything to a person who is obsessed with another person on here. He's accusing you of defending me for perverted reasons, guess we should ask him the same thing. Stinker follows him around all the time and defends him....but that's OK. lol

@2840138

Yes you are solid.... and I'm glad of it.

@2839907

He is obsessed with me. He proves it every day and follows all my comments, if I'm so annoying, then he should just bypass me, in fact I've asked him many times to stay away from me, but his obsession kicks in and he has to know what I'm saying. If my comments annoy him, then I'm doing something right, you think. He's obsessed with my avatar, why would anyone comment about another person's avatar unless they are obsessed with that person.... he's been found out and he's really mad.

He'll see these comments because that's all he does is wait for me to reply to someone so he can show his perversion and obsession to me. In fact, my friends have asked me who is that guy and why is he so obsessed with EVERY thing you say and do. So people have noticed what he's doing.

I have a great life outside of this place, too bad he doesn't.

@2839848

Thanks friend. He doesn't see that, because he's obsessed with my comments and me completely ignores all the hateful comments that the righties are saying about us, every day. I could name about 5 right off the top of my head. But of course he would have an excuse for them. He says he doesn't like Trump, no one believes that, he's a sick person, I can't even call him a man, that would be a stretch.

@2839858

I know I do, I've never understood that. I've been told that my comments aren't long enough, then some nut says I'm obsessed with Trump, which I am not. Some have even made comments about my avatar....it just shows how really ignorant some people are, or jealous or whatever. It's pathetic.

@2839870

He's called in all his so-called friends to down vote us, that's how petty he is. DV's don't matter one iota to me, they mean nothing, but in his small mind, he thinks that will hurt us. lol lol That's how obsessed this guy is.

@2840140

haha Now we know who the "down voting cricket" really is.

@2839870

That's true. Have you noticed they never say anything good about him, just diss us liberals. lol But come January.....lol

This comment was deleted.
@2839887

Quite a bunch of rude and crude people.

@2839890

I have no idea.... but that's probably an insult to the sophomores. lol They seem to be adults who were raised by apes, they certainly don't understand politeness or manners.

@2839894

Fox Noise to be sure.

@2839898

lol Good one, and that applies to the Republican Congress as well.

@2839879

He didn't deny it.....wow, I nailed him. lol

@2839829

I'm weary of your crap and so is everyone else. You've made it quite clear that you don't like me, and it's very obvious that I don't like you either, you're a rude and petty little man who thinks he's superior to others. so make us both happy and take your hate and rudeness to someone that gives a damn. And stay away from me.

Trump sure does get MAD a lot, when he isn't getting the kind of attention he thinks he deserves. I really do think that he wants the dumb idea of a "big, beautiful wall" so much...because HIS name will be associated with it. Maybe engraved or otherwise..

@Piper2 Trump sure does get MAD a lot, when he isn't getting the kind of attention he thinks he deserves. I really...

Years ago, when he first bought Mar-a-lago an old Palm Beach matron lamented "Oh no. Not that vulgar man who puts his name on the outside of buildings!"

lol...I always thought that pretty much summed up who he is.

@Chris_the_Demon Years ago, when he first bought Mar-a-lago an old Palm Beach matron lamented "Oh no. Not that vulgar man who puts...

hahaha I didn't know that, thanks for enlightening us all. lol I think that's why he wants the wall, not for security reasons, but so he can put his name on it. lol

@StarzAbove hahaha I didn't know that, thanks for enlightening us all. lol I think that's why he wants the wall, not for...

Trump is all about Trump. That's all he cares about and all he thinks about. It motivates his every action. There is nothing else.

He doesn't understand the complexities of immigration and he has no interest in learning. All he knows is the issue serves his own self interest. If his base changed it's mind tomorrow he would drop it immediately.

no smilie

@Chris_the_Demon Trump is all about Trump. That's all he cares about and all he thinks about. It motivates his every action...

Bravo, you nailed it. He's always been for Trump, and Trump alone. I'm sure he would throw his own kids under the bus if he thought it would help him. And he just might have to do that, when Mueller's investigation comes to an end.

The man never reads, knows nothing about history, brags that he knows more than his generals, doesn't take the advice of the FBI or the CIA, is smarter than everyone else....that's why his staff his deserting him.....

He's a sad pathetic person who has no business being in the White House.

@StarzAbove Bravo, you nailed it. He's always been for Trump, and Trump alone. I'm sure he would throw his own kids under...

Couldn't agree more. It's not about right or left. conservative or liberal, Reps or Dems. It's gone far past mere politics. He is profoundly unfit to lead a nation, lacking even the most basic knowledge of how to do the job. He is incapable of building any kind of consensus even among his own party. He doesn't know how to work with foreign leaders. I could go on and on but I'm exhausted! hehe smilie

@Chris_the_Demon Couldn't agree more. It's not about right or left. conservative or liberal, Reps or Dems. It's gone far past mere...

I know exactly how you feel and agree with everything you've said. Trump is exhausting. He hasn't a clue as to how to be president, all he knows is how to fire someone, and then, the weak person that he is, he either fires them by tweet or has someone else do his dirty deeds. He never explains his strategy on anything, he's like a bull in a china shop, flip flopping all over the place. Is in bed with Putin and the Saudis, no telling what they have promised him..... won't even defend the journalist that was hacked to death. Can't wait until he is out of office, then maybe some stability will come back.

@2839917

Trump closes down the government because they won't give him money for the wall and now the Border Patrol who is doing the work down there will not get their paychecks. they should all go on "STRIKE" and let all the illegals come on in. lol Does he ever think of anyone else except himself?

Some hotels that had his name on it, are removing it....that's how low he has sunk, that even tenants in a huge hotel can't stand the man or even having his name on their place of residence.

He is also upset that he is being blamed for the stock market going down. He sure took credit when it was going up, guess you just can't have it both ways.
But with Mattis quitting, the government shutting down, and the tariffs, he really does have a great deal to do with the stock market going back to 2016 levels.

@Flrdsgns He is also upset that he is being blamed for the stock market going down. He sure took credit when it was going...

He blames everyone else for his mistakes. It's astonishing that so many of his staff have quit....and then he lies that everyone wants to work for him. I don't see how Sarah and KellyAnne can live with themselves lying all the time to protect Trump.

@2839817

....coal is too good for him. I hope he has to stay in D.C for the holiday and not get to golf. lol Image in content

@2839849

We can e xpect more stupid tweets no matter where he spends the holidays. He's obsessed with twitter and his followers, how petty is that. lol

@2839854

lol If only that would help.

@2839876

hahaha that sure makes Trump mad when they mock him. lol

Anonymous