Just want to make sure I got this right. He said he was a job creator that would negotiate with Mexico so they would pay for a wall. Now he's throwing 800,000 people out of work because America doesn't want to pay for a wall.

78% Yes vic 0% No vic we want to pay 22% Don't be a jerk vic
VicZincs avatar Jokes & Humour
2 105
@2839958

Help me understand this "callous disregard for life" on the part of we open border supporters? I don't see that at all, what am I missing?

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yes vic +3Reply
@2840157

I am a surviving member of a family killed maimed and raped by US citizens. Life goes on. Please put down your dog whistle, you know darn well illegal immigrants comment fewer crimes than do conservative citizens. I don't hear you calling for a ban on them?

@2840225

Not at all. Open the borders and stop the suffering. Period

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yes vic +1Reply
@2840319

Are you sure? You said "so as to regulate the influx of immigrants".

I know it is a major talking point for wallies, but I don't think it matters how many come in.

@2840424

So you are afraid that those coming in will not comply with the laws?

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yes vic +2Reply
@2840486

Do not try to snow me with this codependent crap,Theseus ESPECIALLY on Christmas eve

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yes vic +1Reply
@2840504

Here is a solution. Let people in so they can have a better life like my grandparents had.

@2840509

Because the ones coming to the gate are having their familes separated, being bombed with tear gas, and/or generally being treated like criminals.

And don't tell me Obama did the same, that doesn't make it right.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yes vic +2Reply
@2839958

I couldn't care less what label they choose for me..

If I were bothered by irrational name calling, I wouldn't have made it out of the 4th grade.

I don't watch or get whipped up by liberal media, so you have to take that in account.
I don't let this crazy shit bother me and take it day by day.

99.9% of the time... saying nothing, helps preserve your sanity over arguing with a stop sign.

Just not worth it..

@2839954

Wouldn't having all business use e-verify to ensure those being hired are here legally, and denying all welfare, medicaid and entry to schools for illegals solve the problem without having to spend a penny?

@2840163

I think I would prefer drones, and electronic sensors for detection over a wall. Are they going to sink that wall 20 ft below ground to make it harder to tunnel under? So many other options instead of a silly wall to protect the border.

@2840185

Getting Congress to work together might just be a thing of the past. Too divisive now.

@2839954

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yes vic +1Reply

The entire anti immigration cult is and always has been based on racism, fear and hatred. There will never be a fucking wall. The answer is obvious. Free, easy and legal immigration. Immigrants make America great. Racist make American stupid and weak.

@2839966

You sound like you would be fun at parties.

@2839956

What part is bull? You think Racist don't make America weak? Or you think only people who can afford lawyers should be allowed in? Or you don't fear immigrants?

@2840321

Libs still think the name calling game works.

@2840428

No we don't. See that's where many folks make the mistake, we (libs) do not think we are entitled, we think you are entitled. We can't sleep well thinking that if you get ill or lose your job, there will be no social support in place because heartless conservatives removed those programs to provide tax cuts to those who need them the least.

@2840495

Sounds like True, you are letting ignorance of the opposition inform your opinion.

How can you be responsible for what goes on in my head? You're not even clear on what goes on in your own.

@2839956

Nothing but bullshit.
I've never seen anyone say anything about keeping LEGAL immigrants out.

People trying to get in here legally, wouldn't have any concern about a wall.

@DandyDon Nothing but bullshit. I've never seen anyone say anything about keeping LEGAL immigrants out. People trying to get...

"Legal"? the process is you walk up to the border and ask for entry, our response should be to say "welcome to America". Instead we take away your kids, lock you up and/or fire tear gas at you, all violation of international law.

@2840320

I am only blaming you who allow politics to set the direction for what is clearly a moral question: Do we treat others as humans or do we treat them as sub human?

@2840549

I don't compromise with white nationalists. I am not saying you are one, I am saying that those in charge of current policy are. I will not compromise with racists. Those enforcing the policies are behaving like racists, from Trump right down to many of the front line ICE agents. Very uncool.

@ErasmusB_FurmanSmall "Legal"? the process is you walk up to the border and ask for entry, our response should be to say "welcome to...

No, the process isn't just walking up to the border and asking for entry.
Laws...learn them, know them, live them..or get locked up, your choice.
Plain and simple, not hard to understand.

I have an idea though, if that's how you feel the law should be.
Tomorrow morning, go to the bank and ask for a million dollars, stay persistent about it..

When the cops are hauling you away, just explain to them, that you asked politely.

I'm sure they'll do everything they can to help you.

@ErasmusB_FurmanSmall The entire anti immigration cult is and always has been based on racism, fear and hatred. There will never be a...

Let everyone in. I agree. Make it easy to apply and even easier to be accepted.

Let them walk in, immediately give them a social security card and a certificate of citizenship.

Any other approach is xenophobic.

@2840170

Gas lighting bullshit my friend. ISIS has no problem recruiting US citizens.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yes vic +2Reply
@2840230

Actually it is below and you asked if you could "help yourself to" my wife. It is only rape if she says "no".

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yes vic +1Reply
@2840317

See. I miss judged you, a true gentleperson.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yes vic +1Reply
@2840322

I think that is the definition

xen·o·pho·bi·a

dislike or fear of people from other countries.

"I don't dislike them, I just don't want them around me "

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yes vic +1Reply
@2840425

Sounds to me like you are afraid immigrants will "help themselves" to your possessions and family.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yes vic -1Reply
@VicZinc Let everyone in. I agree. Make it easy to apply and even easier to be accepted. Let them walk in, immediately...

LOL!
And if the vast majority of the newcomers that you would so generously let in and grant citizenship to were going to vote Republican, we would be hearing Schumer and Pelosi screaming  for strict border control.  hehe smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Don't be a jerk vic -1Reply
@VicZinc I am neither. I say let them in.

I didn't say you would be screaming, Vic, just the top Democrats who want power. biggrin smilie

@VicZinc They are idiots

Agreed, but their focus is not humanitarian; it's political power.

@2840323

I don't need to understand anyone's opinion except my own which I formed at my mother's knee, Matt 25:35-40. Amen.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yes vic +1Reply
@2840427

Why should I be different from you.

@VicZinc I don't need to understand anyone's opinion except my own which I formed at my mother's knee, Matt 25:35-40. Amen.

I hope you also learned chapter 23, as it applies to the Democrats' leadership:

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity."

@Thinkerbell I hope you also learned chapter 23, as it applies to the Democrats' leadership:   "Woe unto you, scribes and...

Sounds like Republicans to me. Liberals I know are sincere in their desire to follow the ideals of brotherly love.

@2840172

That seems fair. Let all the racists move yo Texas.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yes vic +1Reply
@2839961

If he actually had to open his doors like that, he would be asking Trump "What's taking so long with the wall?"

That's the trouble with bleeding hearts.
They like to make things sound good... until it actually happens to them.

@2842293

Let her run...Lol

@2842733

Nutty Pelosi is Speaker again, they don't know when to quit.

@2840166

You can, anyone "can". I am sure my wife would prefer you ask permission before you "help yourself" that is, after all, only common decency, something that all my "liberal" friends understand. In fact, that you even ask such a question brings into concern your fitness for being a member of our society. But besides that point...

No one I know would consider taking any of those things without discussing it first. And yes my door is unlocked and I am happy to share anything in my home with you, except of course the bodies of other humans that happen to be there, that would be entirely up to them.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yes vic +1Reply
@VicZinc My doors are open.

Like I said, "when it actually happens".

@VicZinc When what happens?

Hmmm...I don't know, I seem to have forgotten.

You nailed it again, Vic. He lied and said Mexico would pay for the wall and his supporters actually believed him, and now they are willing to shell out their money to help him get his wall, it will never happen.
He only wants a wall so he can put his name on it.
Geez what a doofus we have for a president.

You got it right in your own little narrow mind, no arguing that.