+1

should woman athletes compete with men, it sounds like segregation to me

the trandsgender movement has convienced me that they should. This is the only way to end the controversy with transgender players. it would also close the pay gap.

unknownconditions avatar Sports
2 17
@2840336

Tell a boy to suck it up and he becomes a man , tell it to a girl and she becomes a feminist

@2840300

my new rule is I call you what you look like to me.. simple as that
if you get offended you need to try harder

@2840342

lets not call cats, dogs

@unknowncondition lets not call cats, dogs

which reminds me is my neutered dog transgender??

@2840396

it's more like disappointment. I promise you my words cannot hurt you .
be you no matter what I say , because i'll never change. Merry Christmas

@2840400

well I do appreciate your understanding

@unknowncondition well I do appreciate your understanding

i'll try not to be so aggressive with my comments

@2840407

this is problematic to me .. my instincts are better then my thought process, I have no filter or I lose the befits of my good reflexes . I very much think out loud and I am not scared to be occasionally wrong

@2840331

don't get me started on hitting woman back.. just once I want to punch a woman in the face and have another woman say she deserved it.. just like women have done to me before... i'm pretty sure with that one we are both not cumming

@unknowncondition don't get me started on hitting woman back.. just once I want to punch a woman in the face and have another woman...

I want to clarify that I have been punched in the face by a woman and the only response people gave me was laughter.( first thing people ask is what I did to her) ( but if I hit a woman no one questions how it was wrong) I didn't touch her she was just jealous that I wouldn't give her my sunglasses. and she broke them and they cut my forehead. everyone thought it was hilarious .can you imagine laughing at a woman after a man punched her.

@2840329

where do they draw the line with separation, what contests do they feel are equally matched. why not separate female and male singers on shows like American idol, jeopardy, or top chef. Surely there is a slight physical advantage . funny fact dancing with the stars ( American version ) avoids same sex couples.