+2

if you hate a country that has welcomed you so darn much, then move your butt right back to where you came from, i will even pay for your flight.

and this is who trudeau sides with its absolutely DISGUSTING! and HORRIFYING! if you come to my country do not tell me i cannot celebrate MY countries culture!

Canadian IMAM Says Wishing Merry Christmas “Worse Than Murder” | Cultural Action Party of CanadaDuring a sermon delivered at the Muslim Youth of Victoria in British Columbia, Sheikh Younus Kathrada said that Muslims MUST BE OFFENDED when people worship Jesus. He explained that congratulating …https://capforcanada.com/canadian-imam-says-wishing-merry-christmas-worse-than-murder/
75%Yes25%No
deusvults avatar Politics
3 7

Tell that imam to fuck off, my family is Turkish so we dont celebrate christmas either but he can go fuck himself if he thinks he can put a monopoly on what people can celebrate and be happy about. Just because such people are minorities it doesn't mean people should stand their intolerable crap. You Canadians are too damn soft, your minuster is not tolerant but a sellout. Real equality means fairness for all not favoring "marginalized minorities" even when they are being openly hateful. Immigrants MUST AND WILL adapt to a new country not the other way around. I wont deman you learn Bulgarian if I go to Canada instead I will learn English. Let's see a westerner make demans in Saudi Arabia or Syria... yeah wont go well

@Sunny_the_skeptic Tell that imam to fuck off, my family is Turkish so we dont celebrate christmas either but he can go fuck himself...

American President Theodore Roosevelt had something to say about Immigrants and it goes for Canadian(s) as well. You change only one word in this quote and replace America with Canada.

“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American … There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Here's on;e from a church in Chicago: Chrislam Invades Christmas - Mixing Muslim & Christian Stories Of Jesus Birth http://www.prophecynewswatch.co...t_news_id=2846
The mantra that "we all worship the same god" has been taken a step further by First United Methodist Church at the Chicago Temple by hosting a new play called "Christmas Mubarak," mixing Christian and Muslim stories of Jesus' birth......

@2840654

Shhh. We're a Christian nation.
It's just getting worse Bozette.