+1

if I put Muslim in place of Christian for everytime Trudeau spoke about christians, under trudeau's new law I would go to jail, being anti christian is ok according to trudeau, being anti muslim is bad

sorry to bring politics on Christmas, but elections are coming up and don;t want Canadians voting for this dictator POS!

why are christians the bad people? because we disagree with same sex marriage? at least we don't behead homosexuals, th eirony is Trudeau pays out and praises groups that support the beheading of homosexuals while demonizing christians as intolerant and evil for simply disagreeing. its sad. i might as well say goodbye canada now

Image for post if  I put Muslim in place of Christian for everytime Trudeau spoke about christians, under trudeau's new law I would go to jail, being anti christian is ok according to trudeau, being anti muslim is bad
deusvults avatar Politics
4 9
@2840624

in this case dick is short for dicktator

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com...orld-dictator/

muslim hate on jews is tolerated by our PM, but make half the threat against ISIS members as ISIS makes against jews, and off to jail you go, disgusting, if you're canadian and voted for trudeau, ok you fell for media lies, , if you are going to vote for him again, SHAME SHAME SHAME on you

had conservatives not said anything the imams who do wish murder on jews would not have had a police investigation or get fired, it would have gone unnoticed, but if a white man says murder on muslims, no need for pressure from anyone, its instantly arrested and jailed,

Got a source on that quote up there?

Damn...Hillary could probably run against him and have a chance..