lets get a good list going of reasons you don't like trump

75% here you are... 25% I see no wrong
unknownconditions avatar Politics
1 20

He doesn't quite act like a president. I mean Obama was a gentleman through and through, very respectable, intelligent, a man you wouldn't feel odd representing your country.

@unknowncondition its called a pussy

I couldn't disagree more, you've never said something as foolish as this

@Sunny_the_skeptic I couldn't disagree more, you've never said something as foolish as this

ok pussy is harsh.... he was great on camera and "talked so well" but he had the opportunity and the following to promote real change and did nothing. He was too worried about how popular he was to enact change.

unknownconditions avatar unknowncondition I see no wrong 0Reply
@unknowncondition its called a pussy

he should have been a social hero and the country was more divided then ever ….what a failure

@unknowncondition he should have been a social hero and the country was more divided then ever ….what a failure

Because Trump has the US united with half of Americans praising him and the other half wanting him dead or removed from the white house

@Sunny_the_skeptic Because Trump has the US united with half of Americans praising him and the other half wanting him dead or removed...

he walked into that … I really liked Obama but he did absolutely nothing in office .. he left at the height of the black lives matter movement .. he was suppose to be our social relations hero... I was also ready for a woman president too I was proud to see my generation bring the world these two achievements but she failed also... now the losers of the country are bitter and becoming belligerent and violent towards a man whose is asked to unite people who don't respect his authority. maybe he choses the wrong wording but his message is the same as every administration ... illegal immigrant control ..foreigners are degrading the American way of life and he is trying to protect a country that can't provide his children the same prosperity he has achieved.

unknownconditions avatar unknowncondition I see no wrong +1Reply
Anonymous