What is an opinion or belief you would judge someone for having?

doctorwho1011s avatar People & Celebrities
9 44

An opinion that disregards all others. The judgement would be silent and invisible. :)

@2841268

A reasonable stipulation. Ha!

@2841268

Likewise for those who think it's ok to murder, rape or otherwise assault, rob, etc.

@2841315

That's right. In this instance, I was talking about an illegal who killed a LEGAL immigrant.  I doubt that the murderer is Muslim.

And this murder could have been PREVENTED, but for the INSANE sanctuary city laws.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/...gh/2433228002/

@Thinkerbell Likewise for those who think it's ok to murder, rape or otherwise assault, rob, etc.

But is it ok for a rapist to get raped? A murderer killed? A thief robbed? A hooligan beaten?

@Thinkerbell Nah... well-regulated prison time will suffice.

Well sure, but in a way it's safe to say that if someone does something bad they are deserving to have the same done to them.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Well sure, but in a way it's safe to say that if someone does something bad they are deserving to have the same...

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" is out of fashion nowadays, and rightly so.  It smacks too much of revenge.

@Thinkerbell "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" is out of fashion nowadays, and rightly so.  It smacks too much of revenge.

Well, in a way that happens anyways. Being sent to prison especially in the US dramatically increases the odds of having those things happen to a person.

@Thinkerbell That's why I said well-regulated.   Perhaps a Mexican jail...?

I think those are even worse. I started watching a YouTube channel of a guy who was a convict and turned his life around and talks about prison life.

@Thinkerbell Yes, of course they are even worse. Do you have a link for this reformed convict?

I cant right now but if you google him you will find it. I think his channel is called fresh out, it's a man called big Herc often making videos with his friend Badger. I warn you though they are pretty explicit about their stories, also you will hear terms you dont know.

I wouldn't judge them, just wonder why they don't believe in the Almighty.

For the most part I don't care what people believe unless they try and hurt others with it or affect my life with it. I may think believing in a flat earth is stupid, but it doesn't do any harm. Now if they said it needed to be taught in schools, then I might starting judging.

I try to be tolerant of the opinions of others, but I have a hard time with those who believe the Holocaust never happened.

@2841354

Yes, you're right of course. They are not unique. I personally have encountered more denial of the one against Jews in Nazi Germany, having met and worked to support many of the survivors.

I have a hard time with people who have opinions without any basis in facts.

Beliefs that are selfish or such who disrespect others or take advantage somehow. Example:
I know a girl from my uni who likes to make her bf jealous by flirting with me, she said she likes the idea of men fighting over her.She does that whenever she's mad or craves attention.

That LGBTQ people are bad

That it’s ok to torture animals for pretty things.

But do not misunderstand......I do not judge them....but I do not associate with them either.

A belief they are somehow entitled to what I have earned and worked for.

People who believe in any existing, named religion. No issue with believing that there’s something out there, but being Chrisitian, Catholic, Jewish, etc. Demonstrates, to me, a lack of critical thinking. The idea that earlier humans with less information than us, figured out something we aren’t even close to yet, is objectively silly.

If there’s a murder, who are you going to believe; some random person who stumbled across it, took one look, and made a snap judgement about the perpetrator. Or are you going to believe the police after they’ve done a thorough investigation with significantly more sophisticated tools and training?

I try to keep that opinion to myself so as not to upset people, but it does truly baffle me that people will mould their entire lives around something that’s almost definitely not true.

many things yet hating individuals for no reason is number one.

That I love God, my country and respect other's who don't!