unknownconditions avatar Politics
3 17

If people don't want a product, it'll fade away...especially if it starts leaving a bad taste.

Like that olive loaf... I have in the bottom drawer of my refrigerator.

@2842013

I wasn't sure of the spin on this one... it kind of felt like someone was being an asshole but then they said "wait I can't be an asshole i'm jewish.. your an asshole because you don't know what it's like to be jewish " but my interpretation might have been off.. felt that way because the people punished didn't say these things they just "supported someone who did"...also I may have been a little naïve thinking women can't be prejudice

@2842030

not towards other women ?? haha jk

@2842040

not so much nowadays.. you got your sister hood fighting male oppression. It takes a lot of work from me to convince them to have sex with me and not their roommate

@2842046

ok I get that i'm weird with a one of a kind perspective, it will be hard for me to find someone for marriage... but bi sexual folks seem to be about the sex and that's one thing I am exceptional at... can't you tell by how I argue and even when it seems hopeless I will not surrender and give up... its like using the handle of a screwdriver to bang in a nail because the hammer doesn't agree with you.

@unknowncondition ok I get that i'm weird with a one of a kind perspective, it will be hard for me to find someone for marriage...

it's not me, per se , it's the alpha male I represent and girls where taught very early to say no to me, i'm a man's man.

@2842206

it's a dying art ..I don't expect you to recognize one.. it's been a while since the world has see one in the wild with out being put down... Bluntness was a nice description.

@2842216

exactly thank you... I think real woman are even more rare

Anonymous