0

this has a nice spin to it... I pulled up the you tube just to get a good link and came up with kind of conflicting stories . in a way it's good to see woman getting criticized like men do, but on the other hand it's very scary. It seems to me like everyone has a different spin. when I went to post this it was just gonna be about woman not getting enough support for their rally (which seems logical to me) but as this story goes thru the internet it is now a big anti diversity( anti Semite ) protest . where people who are clearly fighting for tolerance are being punished and asked to step down from positions.

If you find an organisation whos beleifs you don't agree with. you don't ask the leader to resign unless your being vindictive , rational people would just form their own counter organisation.