0

forget about mass shooting please , make industry illegal. i'd much rather give up my modern luxuries then have to worry about these business wo/men who contract to the lowest bidder. incidents like these should be punishable by the death penalty. To justify your corporate salary we will seek justice when you fail. amirite?

I also believe any theft over 100,000 justifies a death sentince. I wonder why i'll never get elected?

Top 10 Recent American Industrial Disasters - ListverseWorld attention is right now focused on the Gulf Coast of the United States where one of the worst industrial disasters of all time is slowing playing itself out. The Deepwater Horizon oil platform explosion and sinking killed 11 workers, but it is the massive environmental disaster caused by the leaking of hundreds of thousands of barrels of oil into the Gulf of Mexico that is making it probably the worst industrial environmental disaster in US history.http://listverse.com/2010/06/01/top-10-recent-american-industrial-disasters/
unknownconditions avatar History
1 3
The votes are tied on unknowncondition being right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree to break the tie!
@2842457

awesome always happy to help

@2842457

"sometimes the point isn't always the point"