+1

if our laws allows this party to be, we are in for hell like we have never seen in Canada, funny how if a christian even mentions God in the government they are demonized, but yet the same hypocrites who would bash christians for it, most likely support this crap!

this is BAD, we don;t need a radical religious government formed of people wanting to destroy the west and kill all infidels or whites. if asshole trudeau allows this CRAP is their any more evidence you need to see that he hates canada he hates Canadians and wants nothing more then to replace us with illegals?

FATAH: Coming soon, believe it or not — Islamic Party of Ontario | Toronto SunAs people around the globe celebrate the New Year, for me 2019 is beginning just the way 2018 did — with a threat against me.Leading up to 2018, the threats against me were quite blatant, lea…https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/fatah-coming-soon-believe-it-or-not-islamic-party-of-ontario
deusvults avatar Politics
3 6
The voters have decided that deusvult is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If they were to get enough votes to actually change something, I would be looking for a new place to live.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C...arty_of_Canada

How is this party any different?

Who do you think is actually going to vote for this party? No where near enough people to form a government that's for sure.

I agree that government and religion should have nothing to do with each other but having fringe parties with religious affiliation isn't going to hurt anything...

@TAST https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C...arty_of_Canada How is this party any different? Who do you...

christians don;t advocate for beheading homosexuals and oppressing women, there is one difference of many

we christians don;t support killing people simply because they don't believe in God (DO not bring up history, I am fully aware that some governments pretended to be christian and using God to justify war, but the real reasons where always greed and power). but in today;s age, if your not christian ok fine, then worst you will get is a christian talking to you trying to convert you, muslim governments support beheading anyone who doesn;t agree, this is also another way its different.

i could write a whole list of how a christian party is different then muslim party. but these two are reason enough IMO

secondly, I never heard of that party you speak of, certainly has never been on my ballot on election day.

@deusvult christians don;t advocate for beheading homosexuals and oppressing women, there is one difference of many we...

Your second point is perfect,theyve been around for years and youve never heard of them, you'll likely never hear about an islamic party again either.

https://www.chp.ca/candidates The CHP ran 30 candidates out of 338 ridings, they're entirely insignificant.

An islamic party is obviously never going to gain any traction in Canada. I feel that any group should be able to form a party, it takes a lot more than that to impact the government.

Youre right, many muslims and muslim governments use their religion to do terrible things, but it'd be completely unfair to say that's what muslims in general want.

Every muslim i've met in Canada has been as perfectly normal as any Christian (Though the christians do try and push conversion more often)

@TAST Your second point is perfect,theyve been around for years and youve never heard of them, you'll likely never hear...

sorry but if i can go to jail (which can happen under trudeaus new laws) for disagreeing with islam, then muslims who wish us death sure as hell should not have the right to start a political party.

really? on the news just yesterday their was news of a canadian (muslim) TERROR attack in another country, and their have been attacks on parliament buildings, their was a case of teen sex assault at one of our wave pools, but yeah completely normal, again, i could get a huge list that says otherwise.

the way trudeau is bringing in muslims won;t be long and they will outnumber real canadians,