unknownconditions avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
Share
3 11

95% of ills can be controlled with diet and exercise. For the other 5%, a pill just might do it.

If you chose to take a pill and not change your lifestyle...you're just taking pills for the hell of it..
A lot of people do make that exact choice.

I know a person that has diabetes, eats donuts every morning at work and junk food every day for lunch......
Doesn't know why she can't lose weight..because she takes her medicine..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon A little diet and exercise doesn't sound bad 0Reply
unknownconditions avatar unknowncondition A little diet and exercise doesn't sound bad +1Reply
@unknowncondition don't tell them otherwise, I know a person exactly like that

You're right, it's a waste of time.

They blame everything but their self.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon A little diet and exercise doesn't sound bad 0Reply

Some times pills are the only way to cure what's causing the pain or illness.

@StarzAbove Some times pills are the only way to cure what's causing the pain or illness.

it's very rare.. most times they mask the problem.. even a lot of mental illness (depression) among others can be fixed with diet.

unknownconditions avatar unknowncondition A little diet and exercise doesn't sound bad 0Reply
@unknowncondition it's very rare.. most times they mask the problem.. even a lot of mental illness (depression) among others can be...

I used to have migraine headaches.... I went through a lot of tests, but nothing worked and then my doctor prescribed a pill, and within about 15 minutes the headache disappeared, and within about 6 months ALL headaches disappeared, and it's rare now when I ever have a headache. So I'm all for taking a pill if it helps.

unknownconditions avatar unknowncondition A little diet and exercise doesn't sound bad +1Reply
@StarzAbove Thanks, yes they are.

i'm trying to advocate pills as a last resource. people are mislead about the dangerous side effects of some. A happy patient is a happy doctor but not always a healthy patient. with second opinions and pharmaceutical incentives most doctors are just yes wo/man who sell you what you want to believe. I believe even some surgeries have a placebo effect in people ( ex. appendix)

unknownconditions avatar unknowncondition A little diet and exercise doesn't sound bad 0Reply

Pills are not the solution, they fix one thing but screw up another

Please   login   or signup   to leave a comment.