+105

Starbucks is too expensive, amirite?

Jelly_Jars avatar Food & Drink
10 41
The voters have decided that Jelly_Jar is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I make my own coffee.

@2843450

I wouldn't buy anything from them either.

I've only had coffee from Starbucks 3 or 4 times and that's because someone bought it for me, without asking me.

@2843457

Yea...it didn't work.

@2843450

People who won't buy from starbucks should tell us why? I have heard many reasons but I would like to know your reason..

Tho, I can't speak because I've never bought anything from a starbucks

Yes, and their coffee sucks.

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are +5Reply
@2843466

OK I thought it was awful first time. Then I got the blonde veara ti\o make at home very nice.

@2843781

it is just the flavor a lighter roast for delicate instead of intense coffee..

@2843493

me too but i make starbucks

@2843493

me too but i make starbucks

I don't know...I've never set foot in a Starbucks.

I have no problem with their prices. I buy the Chai Tea from Starbucks 3 or 4 times a week

@Flrdsgns Chai latte. No water extra pump

Well in that case, you may be taking years off your life, drinking that liquid candy 3 or 4 times a week... and hastening La Reconquista in the process.

I'm sure Starbucks doesn't mind. hehe smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm not aware of the price. I've only had one Starbucks, it was too strong, and it was paid for by my boss.

Yes, and I also don't see all of the fuss.

It is the best but way too expensive for sure. And in out of the way locations for me, So I am usually grabbing Dunkin with a turbo boost.

agree

I've never acquired a taste for coffee. I'll stick to Diet Coke for my caffeine.

Like most things, it's paying for the brand, including the reliability, customer service, and accessibility.
Are Nike, Gucci, (countless other brands) over-priced? No. Because people are willing to pay for them

I've had Starbucks a few times in my life only because I had coupons for free drinks, their coffees taste like dirt, and their other hot drinks taste no better than gas station.

Anonymous