Azlottos avatar Life
6 14

now that is the kind of gun control americans should have, he won;t have to ever worry if he should ever need to use it

For some reason, I get the feeling that there's a remote controlled needle behind the balloon,..
Even for a 1000 yards, that seemed like it took too long..

I guess it's possible and I wouldn't get in a shootout with him, for proof.

Um... it seems to me there must have been a good deal of luck involved to hit that target at that range with a hand-held pistol.
It's hard enough to do it with a rifle supported on a bipod, unless there is a whole lot of electronics that does the firing for the shooter.

@Thinkerbell Um... it seems to me there must have been a good deal of luck involved to hit that target at that range with a...

I agree...95% skill, 5% luck...He's a professional shooter...I wish I was that good at something.
Thanks, Thinkerbell.

@Azlotto I agree...95% skill, 5% luck...He's a professional shooter...I wish I was that good at something. Thanks, Thinkerbell.

And a very steady hand... at arm's length, if the muzzle of the pistol was only 1 mm off in elevation or azimuth, the bullet would be off by about a yard when it reached the target, and that doesn't even take windage into account.

@unknowncondition whoa tinkerbell is that a gun in your pocket or are you getting excited about guns, or both

I've had an interest in firearms since I was little...
The rest is just simple physics.

@Thinkerbell I've had an interest in firearms since I was little... The rest is just simple physics...

nothing more empowering then a woman with a gun, i wouldn't' t trust this girls judgment on the street yet but she looks like she has fun on the range.

@Thinkerbell And nobody better mess with her when she grows up!

guns are the one precaution that your disappointed that you never get to use right??

@unknowncondition guns are the one precaution that your disappointed that you never get to use right??

No, I would never wish to have  to use one on somebody.

Sort of like nuclear weapons on a small scale.

Anonymous