Sunny_the_skeptics avatar Jokes & Humour
5 25
@2844169

It was a lot more fun when we did it as kids.......

@2844169

Damn, learning to fight the vietcong early eh?

@2844162

You've watched what happened in the butterfly effect right? Those kids with the mailbox. You were insane and possibly a pinch of suicidal

@2844164

I dont know who Alex is but ok

my one child hood "friend " blamed me for all thee evil stuff he did to his sister. I never understood why his mom hated me. like when he broke every window in her doll house. to this day I don't trust him

@unknowncondition my one child hood "friend " blamed me for all thee evil stuff he did to his sister. I never understood why his mom...

That's nothing. Once I screwed over a classmate without wanting it. I was talking during English class and the teacher started yelling at another kid. I was so afraid I couldn't speak. What's weirder is that no one from the class ratted me out. The guy was thrown out of the class room because he had history with that so the teacher didn't believe him.

@2844247

I know what it's like to be tormented by an older brother. My older cousin who was like a brother used me regularly as his WWE punching bag. We broke the bed once because we were trying choke slams on each other all night. WWE was big to us back then

@2844255

Those are too many brothers, at least you're a woman. You'd get it worse if you were a man. Just to see where I stand compared to you, how old are you?

@2844257

I wanted to ask because debates with you are not easy, you always have good constructed arguments and obviously a lot of knowledge and experience. It's something I respect about you.

Anonymous